Custom Workz Production

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered a set of Batman Returns figures - soon Batman, Catwoman, and the Penguin will be joining my 1:6 scale collection! Can't wait to post pics once I have them!

Update pic. of my Custom Workz Batman Return posing along with the Tsukuda Return Batman on the right and Medicom Batman Begin on the left.
DSC09437.jpg

:D

Thanks again, 8899!!! Now here's my so call Michelle Pfeiffer 'Another Catwoman'. This is the design that I specially created for 'her'!!! Imagine what if Michelle found 'silver' fabric instead of 'black' one when she is making the catsuit. Ha ha... I also added on a tail for her so she will look more like a real cat! Hope u guys like this design, cheerz... :D

catwoman_special-1.jpg

catwoman_special-2.jpg

catwoman_special-3.jpg

More pics of Jon Custom Workz Batman figures, the arm and leg can be bend easily.
bb1.jpg

bb3.jpg

Hi, 8899. Thanks for taking the time to take & post these pics for 'him'. If he is really interested, he will PM me and not keep on PM all other members. Hereby, I apologize to those who help to response to 'him' coz I understand that this is quite disturbing to some of u.

This is a 12 inch CY Girl Star Wars Storm Trooper Custom Figure that I made sometime ago. I made this because I've never see a female trooper in the market yet. She is build with a 12 inch CY Girl body and original head. Custom tailored leather body suit. All amour parts are casted in vinyl and with removable helmet. Enjoy the pics! :D

starwars_CY_girl4.jpg

starwars_CY_girl5.jpg

starwars_CY_girl3.jpg

starwars_CY_girl2.jpg

starwars_CY_girl6.jpg

Hi, calvarenga. 8899's joker nurse uniform were sewed by his wife but the head is painted by me. Here's pics of my Heath Ledger Joker Nurse Custom(all parts are made by me). Btw, very sorry about the 'Name' on the nametag, I missed out the letter 'I' in between. Ha ha...

ledger_joker_nurse_1.jpg

ledger_joker_nurse_3.jpg

ledger_joker_nurse_2.jpg

ledger_joker_nurse_4.jpg

Here are Jon custom work on Keaton Batman and Batman Return with the 1989 Batmoble.
DSC09492-1.jpg

DSC09494-1.jpg

DSC09491-1.jpg

DSC09496-1.jpg

Enjoy!

Hi, 8899. Awesome pics again!!! My batman figures looks GREAT beside your 1989 bat mobile!!!

This 12 inch Meryl Silverburgh MGS Custom figure is another latest customization workz for a local client. He's a real Metal Gear Solid fan!!! This customization includes reshape of the actual Konami head so as to fit onto a new 12 inch CY Girl body. The head is also repainted to match the actual colour as in the game instead of the awful red/pink colour hair and etc... I also make a pair of leather gloves to cover both hands joint area so as to make it looks like a complete glove. Both hands are also rehaped to fit onto both wrists. Boots are repainted from 'Black' colour to dirty 'Brown' colour. Both knee guards are also repainted from 'Black' colour to 'Off White' colour. There's also a pic to show the head before it's customized. This is my 3rd customization for his MGS collection. Next will be working on his 4th figure - Sniper Wolf! Enjoy!!!

meryl_silverburgh_1.jpg

meryl_silverburgh_5.jpg

meryl_silverburgh_2.jpg

meryl_silverburgh_3.jpg

meryl_silverburgh_4.jpg

This is a repair and repaint workz for a local client on Sideshow's Incredible Hulk with Spiderman Diorama Kit. The Spiderman figure came in 2 broken pieces at the right arm when my client opens the box. He was so anxious to fix it and glued both parts together which makes it worse. After some recommendation by his friends, he passed the spiderman figure to me for repairing. I hope these pictures are clear enough to show the repair/repaint workz done.

SSH_Spiderman_Repair_1.jpg

SSH_Spiderman_Repair_2.jpg

SSH_Spiderman_Repair_3.jpg

This is a another repair and repaint workz for a local client on DC Batman Dark Knight Statue. The batman figure arrive in 4 broken pieces as shown in the pic below. So he passed the it to me for repairing. I hope these pictures are clear enough to show the repair/repaint workz done.

TDK_DC_repair_1.jpg

TDK_DC_repair_2.jpg

TDK_DC_repair_3.jpg

TDK_DC_repair_4.jpg

Hi, kgrhoad. Your orders of Batman Returns, Catwoman and Penguin custom figures are already completed. Here are some pics that u requested b4 u getting the actual figures. I hope u will like the pics. I will be shipping them in another 1 to 2 days time. Thanks again for your continuous support!!! :D

batman_3_together_01.jpg

batman_3_together_02.jpg

batman_3_together_03.jpg

batman_3_together_04.jpg

Best Regards,
Jon

Thanks for putting up the pictures! I can't wait for these to arrive...They look awesome! Can't wait to put them up on the shelf with 4ever Batman and Robin.

My '89 Batman came last monday and it is amazing. It is better than I expected, and is my favorite Batman item I own. I will be buying more from Custom Workz for sure.

Back