Sci-Fi Metropolis Spock AVAILABLE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironman1188

SO BE IT
Reaction score
Hope I'm putting this in the right section as its not truly a commission.
I just got off the phone with SFM. There is a small window of opportunity for anyone interested in them to own the SFM Spock or Mirror,Mirror Spock:
SFM-trekprototypes20.jpg

OR
SFM-trekprototypes15.jpg

These sculpts will be made from the master molds and unpainted. Turnaround time from the total order being submitted will be a matter of days. Yes, DAYS.
I dare say you will not find a better Star Trek Mr. Spock sculpt anywhere.
The cost would be $50 per sculpt.
If you are interested please just post in this thread with your choice of sculpt.This "window of opportunity" will be open until 04-30-09. No pre-payments will be required.

As I said at the OSW, fantastic opportunity!
If I weren't already committed to CH's stuff, I'd probably jump on board.
Any chance they might make the rest of the crew available?

Any chance of them releasing the others? Having a mix and match of ST heads made by different sculptors doesn't always look good together.

As I said at the OSW, fantastic opportunity!
If I weren't already committed to CH's stuff, I'd probably jump on board.
Any chance they might make the rest of the crew available?

Any chance of them releasing the others? Having a mix and match of ST heads made by different sculptors doesn't always look good together.

There is a good possibility of other crew members being offered dependent on how well this offering does for them.
Kind of ironic that it was Spock who said "there are always possibilities"

Wow! :horror Incredible! Now I gotta scrape together $50.00 for that awesome regular Spock head sculpt! :eek: I really want one. But, I still want the one Chris Howes is making too.

What body will these heads fit on? I'm curious, but I've been committed to the CH commission. Might get these too though.

I'll have to clarify but probably drilled for Dragon which will allow them to easily fit onto DML, DiD, Sideshow, Hot Toys...

Yes, they'll be pre-drilled for Dragon bodies. That type of drilling does allow for easy conversion onto Sideshow, Hot Toys and Did as stated.

One of each, absolutely, and one of any of the rest of their Trek heads they release.:banana

I would like to get the regular and mirror version sculpts please. How do we know when these will be ready?

Back