anyone interested BATMAN FOREVER PANTHER SUIT 12" FIGURE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batman_taiwan

Freakzoid
Reaction score
My friend already made it successfully..look the pics

panther7.jpg

panther6.jpg

panther4.jpg

panther2.jpg

panther1.jpg

78975542.jpg

85081432.jpg

he can make about 10 batman figure for us..
the best price will be $200..if you want to get it,add ur name in the list..
when the list have 10, I'll ask him how much for deposit..

1. batman_taiwan
2. ptassler
3. batman717
4. Les Walker
5. silverprelude627
6. Chouzi
7.Carlito77

Last edited:
JESUS! Not bad! (Could be a tad glossier...semi-gloss...)
I didn't know anyone had done one already!!!!
I may have to find a way....not sure how....
Been trying to make one now for years.

Is the head resin or vinyl/rubber? Looks to be looking up a bit.
If the price and turnaround is long enough for me to afford one....
For the moment, count me in. I am just not certain until I know more details. But I am interested. I can drum up others if the details pan out. Panther suit fans are out there....enough for this!

$200 just for a figure and no other goodies? :eek: It makes HT figures look a little cheap.

if you take it compare to HT...yes HT is cheap..
Hand made always is expansive..it's rare and unique..
I want get it becuasue I want to complete my batman collections..
if HT want to make batman forever panther figure, I will buy HT's figure...but HT won't make it..just like HT won't make Gorgon and Alfred..so we find the another way..
custom figures is the way..but it can't be good as same as HT or Medicom...customizer hasn't million dollar to buy equipment or mold..he must make it by hands..
check the ebay...you'll find the custom figue's price usually is over 200 dollars...sometime even over 300 dollars..

Very cool. Love the cape material. If I were remotely a fan of the film I'd be interested.

Who's your friend that made this?

hi ptassler and batman717
great..you're in..
now we have 3 partners..

I'm a collector only..I'm not customizer..so I can't explain to you how my friend make it or the material..sorry..
I just want to collect all the batman character..like I collect the Gordon head from Spenser...I get the Morgon freeman from Z..they are great artist..

that's my friend's new works...cloony batman and robin..they are prototype..almost finish..
but I'm not sure if he want to make more..I'll ask him..
if you like them..tell me..
77617039.jpg

Last edited:
Any possible chance of Villians? I have been looking for awhile for a Jack Joker.

Must say as a fan of the panther suit.....I'm so tempted, but it's just out of my range for the time being. Also that Robin is good......and that's coming from someone who isn't that big of a fan of Robin.

Count me in for one Panther suit Batman also. If Tassler can commit, so can I.
Looks pretty good doesn't it Pete! :rock
Not sure how I will get one...but I can't pass on it now. Too cool not to.

to shiverigmelody
You can find 1/6 Jack Joker action figure on Ebay...
I had one jack joker..I get it from ebay..

to Les Walker
I do love your superman figure...
Although I'm not superman fan..
I think you made the superman with all your emotions..
you show the best...amazing...

Last edited:
to silverprelude627
nice to meet you..so you're a die-hard batman fan..like me..
great..now we are 5...

I am a total Batman fan, a rare, as in total history, Batman purist collector.
We get made fun of because we have as many variant Batmans as we can get. Batman Forever and B&R, though far from my favorite incarnations on film, still boast scenes and templates of Batman I can still enjoy. BF is my second favorite after the 89 movie due to it's sense of fun and boldness. If the 89 is a 30's feel, BR is 40's, then BF is the wacky and colorful 50's and B&R is a weird take on the 60'. I enjoy all versions as much as I can. So, having these figures available fills gaps in a large enough collection to warrant them. Great works all.

For now, I only want the Panther suit, in some ways, the most refined of the first four movie set costumes (sans nipples of course...but they are there, so got to get that too...oh well...), so after it I am. Got to think on the other two. Nice work all around though. Love them all. Great job on them!

Thanks for the kind words about my Superman. Honored.
It will be a wonderful addition to have this Panther suit on my shelf next to my own custom 89, and Henry Wayne's amazing Batman Returns custom. What a set! Thanks for making them available to us. Hope more collectors join in and don't miss this one!

Man, I've wanted one of these for years myself. What would be even more awesome is if you had the batman forever batmobile to go with it, but this is cool and I'm going to add this to my list of to-gets along with megatron.

Back