anyone interested BATMAN FOREVER PANTHER SUIT 12" FIGURE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been off for a while, but I'd still like to know if the panther suit will be made.

Put me down as interested.

Would your friend be interested in doing an Ozymandius from Watchmen - I don't think it would be a huge challenge for him above and beyond what he has done here.

I'm still highly interested. Possibly in three??
If that's what it is going to take to get this thing to happen - that' what I'll do!!

You seem to want three of everything, but I have yet to get your payment for the 3 superman's with several PM's...

You seem to want three of everything, but I have yet to get your payment for the 3 superman's with several PM's...

Sorry Moe, I think I may have miss interpreted you, I thought you were going to send through a paypal invoice. So I have been waiting for that. It's ok, I will fix you up soon!! I do want these and will happily pay for them.

I want three cause I have three sons - 1 figure each - hopefully no fighting over who gets what then!! Essentially I collect for my sons for when they get older. Expensive hobby!! I'll PM you soon.

Back