Pituvision on Iron Man Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this guy gets free stuff from sideshow and for doing what???

sign_noob_alert.gif

Pitu got free stuff cause he is a Major sideshow freak.....I wish I could get free stuff......but I don''t make the videos that he does....
All power to him!!!!....IMO it's the least sideshow should do for free promotion.

i dunno if i should get this figure its not really accurate is it in terms of the movie is it?

I don't seem to remember tony stark being cod eyed in the film... Also they could have made clothes on the figure but i guess that would drive the price way up. These guys need to make a better effort on some of the details on the figures. Ive been dissapointed with some of their offerings i.e the premium format robocop and this i think. Granted you'll never get a perfect figure but even neca's robocop was better then sideshow's premium format figure.

I think that theres a danger that people will just start excepting figures that come out like this because hey 'its sideshow'. Good review though.

i dont get FREE ^^^^ like you would think. this was a gift from sideshow for helping them at the con. which i also did last year and got nothing. I dont help them for free ^^^^ i just do it. it took us 5 hours to close down the Booth this year and i was there helping them all 5 hours. so im guessing they appritiated the Help.

Last edited:

Because P!tu is P!tu! :emperor He's a force of nature! You can't stop him!

i dont get FREE ^^^^ like you would think. this was a gift from sideshow for helping them at the con. which i also did last year and got nothing. I dont help them for free ^^^^ is just do it. it took us 5 hours to close down the Booth this year and i was there helping them all 5 hours. so im guessing they appritiated the Help.

Breaking down displays and stands, loading stuff and pushing heavy shat on dollies/carts back to the loading dock while trying to avoid collisions with other vendors doing the same thing is a b****!

I'm positive the SSC crew appreciated the help, P!tu! :rock

Because P!tu is P!tu! :emperor He's a force of nature! You can't stop him!

Breaking down displays and stands, loading stuff and pushing heavy shat on dollies/carts back to the loading dock while trying to avoid collisions with other vendors doing the same thing is a b****!

I'm positive the SSC crew appreciated the help, P!tu! :rock

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock you said it! lol it is a ^^^^^!

i dont get FREE ^^^^ like you would think. this was a gift from sideshow for helping them at the con. which i also did last year and got nothing. I dont help them for free ^^^^ is just do it. it took us 5 hours to close down the Booth this year and i was there helping them all 5 hours. so im guessing they appritiated the Help.

You tell him P!tu!! YOU ROCK MAN!!! Keep up the good work!

Back