Bantha5's 1/6 sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bantha5

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to the boards, but not customizing. Most of my past work has been in 3.3/4 scale. These are my first 1/6th sculpts. LMK what you think.
The new SS Greedo inspired me to give a cantina alien a shot. I picked snaggletooth as he was always a favorite of mine and I think it will be awhile(if ever) SS gets around to him. The sculpt is based on zutton from the Holiday special because I think he is the best realized version of the character. He still needs some tweaks and hair on the back of his head but once I make the molds and cast him I plan on using a hobbit scale body and a highly modified HT Jackson Thriller outfit. I also plan on making his vintage style belt buckle.
133-3392_IMG.jpg
[/IMG]
133-3393_IMG.jpg
[/IMG]
133-3394_IMG.jpg
[/IMG]

My second sculpt is a 1/6 skull. I've looked around for awhile, but haven't found one I like. He still needs quite a bit of finishing. The jaw is articulated and is removable, plus all the teeth are sculpted in. Sorry for the crappy pics. Ryan
133-3396_IMG.jpg
[/IMG]
133-3395_IMG.jpg
[/IMG]

That Skull is quite nice! Really like how creepy and sinister it appears. Snaggletooth is spot on and instantly recognizable!

Thanks for the complements. Jessica, I sculpt in Hasbro formula wax. Ryan

HOLY CRAP MAN! Where have you been? Your old site is gone and I have always wanted your Vlix, Leia Slave, and Gargan! Awesome to see you on here Ryan.

Crappy photos? They're good. I bet they look better in person. Love that skull.

Was never a big Snaggletooth fan. Will he be wearing red or blue? :p

Great work, those sculpts are amazing! Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

You're crazy good! I love the your snaggletooth. Once you start casting him please let me know if you decide to sell any, I would love to have one. Thanks for the photos.

Made the mold today and a couple casts. It turned out pretty well even with my crappy paintjob. I'd really like to see what a good painter could do with this so I'm making a few casts available. PM me if interested. LMK what you think. Ryan
133-3398_IMG.jpg
[/IMG]
133-3399_IMG.jpg
[/IMG]

Well... my word that really is rather fine to say the least... totally amazing........ Brilliant detail and you really have captured him.
I love all cantina guys. I do hope you are doing casts to sell. Love it

Just finished this to go with the Snag sculpt. A guys gotta keep his pants up. It is cast in black plastic. Unpainted Headcast with buckle are available for $17 shipped. PM me if interested.
134-3402_IMG.jpg

Back