Bantha5's 1/6 sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ryan,
Got my Snaggletooth and buckle today, GREAT JOB!
One of the cleanest casts I've ever seen, a steal at $17.
I'll have him finished just in time to share a drink with my Sideshow Greedo! I'll shoot you pics when finished.

Thanks,
Dan

Hey Ryan are your 3.75" casts still available?

Deak, I no longer make Vlix, Gargan or the others. The molds gave out long ago. I am in the process of putting the finishing touches on my vintage Slave Leia. PM me if you want on the list. Thanks Ryan
133-3361_IMG.jpg
[/IMG]

Great stuff, man. Love the detail in that Duros. Would look good with that SS Cantina dio.

Hey Guys, It's been awhile, but I got the molds completed for my 1/6th skull. Very happy with the results, It has great detail I just can't pick up in photos. The mandible is articulated and it is hand rotocast so the cranium is hollow. I've cast it in an off white color and still need to figure out a wash on it to bring out the details. They are available for $15 shipped. PM me if interested. LMK what you think. Ryan
IMG_1689.jpg

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

IMG_1687.jpg

That is killer!!! PM sent!!!

And, anyone interested know that this guy's casts are very high quality. His snaggletooth was immaculate... really top-notch sculpt and casting :rock

I received a couple skulls I had ordered and the detail is crisp. Very well casted sculpts.

Have to agree with Samueljd, got 3 in today and they are awesome! I honestly can't imagine anyone offering a better 1/6 skull. These are gonna be a heck of a lot of fun to paint and display :rock :rock :rock

If you ever make some other bones available I'd be down to add some more items like this to my collection :duff

Just pulled the first Duro/Bane out of the mold. It is cast in blue plastic. Let me know what you think. Ryan
135-3547_IMG.jpg

Back