Predator - my customs and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis1976

I am a simple man
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I laready posted those in the custom section but since the majority of the preadtor fans are here i thought I will post here also.

Some real quick pics of my Elder repaint.

Basically it's the avp Elder with the P2 elder head.
Everyhting has been repainted.
I went for the half part of the chest armor because i don't like the full armor look of the avp predators.

Will post some better pics later on.

IMG_6464-1.jpg

IMG_6463-1.jpg

IMG_6462-1.jpg

IMG_6460.jpg

Here's my second Predator painted up.
I decided to go with my own colour on pattern.
It had really a lot of fun painting this one.
You can call him Zombie Predator

IMG_6482.jpg

IMG_6484.jpg

IMG_6485.jpg

IMG_6486.jpg

IMG_6487.jpg

IMG_6488.jpg

IMG_6489.jpg

IMG_6490.jpg

Looks good!!!

but I'd like to see what you can do when you progress from the Grey scale. it's time to take a risk and move into untreaded ground..:monkey3

Last edited:
I really like that zombie pred, maybe some light blueish tint to the dreads to have him look aged but who am I to say what to do, those are just amazing looking!

Thanks man for the straps i use some suede material that i painted brown and the cut to the right size.
Will take a pics of the eyes later on.

Wow. Amazing work...very subtle painting techniques and outstanding all round. The best re painted preds I've seen since Les's p2 repaint.

Those customs are the freakin tight, Never would I thought of a grey pred let alone zombie looking, it went perfect with the gort. Do you do customs paints of nude pred body's on the side if i were to provide the full body?

Back