Predator - my customs and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis1976

I am a simple man
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I laready posted those in the custom section but since the majority of the preadtor fans are here i thought I will post here also.

Some real quick pics of my Elder repaint.

Basically it's the avp Elder with the P2 elder head.
Everyhting has been repainted.
I went for the half part of the chest armor because i don't like the full armor look of the avp predators.

Will post some better pics later on.

IMG_6464-1.jpg

IMG_6463-1.jpg

IMG_6462-1.jpg

IMG_6460.jpg

Here's my second Predator painted up.
I decided to go with my own colour on pattern.
It had really a lot of fun painting this one.
You can call him Zombie Predator

IMG_6482.jpg

IMG_6484.jpg

IMG_6485.jpg

IMG_6486.jpg

IMG_6487.jpg

IMG_6488.jpg

IMG_6489.jpg

IMG_6490.jpg

Looks good!!!

but I'd like to see what you can do when you progress from the Grey scale. it's time to take a risk and move into untreaded ground..:monkey3

Last edited:
I really like that zombie pred, maybe some light blueish tint to the dreads to have him look aged but who am I to say what to do, those are just amazing looking!

Thanks man for the straps i use some suede material that i painted brown and the cut to the right size.
Will take a pics of the eyes later on.

They look fantastic! I can hardly tell the Zombie Pred started out as an AVP Predator! Excellent work :) .

Wow. Amazing work...very subtle painting techniques and outstanding all round. The best re painted preds I've seen since Les's p2 repaint.

Those customs are the freakin tight, Never would I thought of a grey pred let alone zombie looking, it went perfect with the gort. Do you do customs paints of nude pred body's on the side if i were to provide the full body?

Back