LOST Desmond Hume sculpt by NEKRomantik

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nek74

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Here are the final pics of Desmond, hope you like them!

Anybody interested can pm me or post in here and I'll add you to the ordering list.

Prices:

Shipping to US: 35.00$ + 7.00$
Shipping to Canada: 35.00 + 9.00$
Worldwide: 35.00$ + 7.00$

Paypal: [email protected]

Ordering List:

1) Dashopkinsfan (payment received)
2) beeshaw (payment received)
3) RandeG (payment received)
4) mystolle (payment received)
5) AllisonAmy (payment received)
6) ebayarea (payment received)
7) Itchybitz (payment received)
8) marker2037
9) C-Phan
10) Rock83 (payment received)
11) superdoug (payment received)
12) orbitingx (payment received)
13) ChibiSchmoo (payment received)
14) angeldiaz76 (payment received)
15) GrandPatron
16) Jason62

54248769.jpg

13159869.jpg

67106389.jpg

Every order will include a free 1:6 Dharma Initiative fail-safe key!

safekey.jpg

Last edited:
Sold!!! And nice job on the key sir!! ;) :hi5:

edit: totally missed the chance to say 'brotha''. I'm disappointed in myself. :slap

Last edited:
Ooh, your gettin' one Allison?

Do you have other LOST customs?
I have the Ada Chan Charlie, Ben, & Locke. (I really wish I had the Andy B sculpt). I've sent them out for re-paints. I now have Sawyer (thank you, Nek74), and I just got Ada Chan's Hurley head. I bought clothes and bodies from e-bay. I like how my Charlie looks, so far. I need to tea-stain the shirt, then get the head and he will be done. I also have the body & clothes for Desmond, Locke, Ben, Sayid, and Jack. Whenever I get any of them finished, AND if I like them well enough, then I will post pictures. I can't wait. I really want a good Kate head - with a softer expression, not "distressed". I already have an orange tee-shirt for her, like she wore in season 1. I want them. I want them ALL.

Damn !!! you gonna steal all my money my friend !!!
I heard that Jack will be sculpt by Andy B.
It is sad that my favorite female characters are not very important in the show.

I heard that Jack will be sculpt by Andy B.

Well, if it´s gonna take as long as Andy´s Benjamin Linus, which I think he started a year or two ago and isn´t finished yet (as far as I know) I´d rather have Anthony sculpt it. Don´t think I´ll be as interested in owning LOST sculpts in 2 years...

Back