Ben Linus from LOST by Nek74

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOSTgroup1.jpg

Oh, if my wife only knew the crazy shenanigans I'm up to when I'm left alone on a Friday night! :naughty

Nice work Yo! :rock

Which Jack is that?

Okay, last pic for the weekend. I added a little foam around the middle so his shirt doesn't look so baggy and a t-shirt to hide the neck joint (though Ben is a tank-top kinda guy).

Ben7.jpg

I'm off to do some pre-spring cleaning and to go see Rango! Have a great weekend LOST Freaks!

I have found this sculpt to be both inspired and inspiring. That being the case I banged one out over the weekend. More pictures coming after I can get them off the other camera.

b4e0196b.jpg

I have found this sculpt to be both inspired and inspiring. That being the case I banged one out over the weekend. More pictures coming after I can get them off the other camera.

b4e0196b.jpg

Your paint job is inspiring as well! :rock

Thanks everyone! I've been refining how I approach eyes recently so the feedback is especially rewarding. :) I'll be able to post pics of the full head once I get them off the camera tonight. (I'm test running a camera but it doesn't talk to Win7 so I need the g/f's Mac. It's a whole thing.)

Here's the full head. It's a great sculpt with a lot going on! And I have to give it to Anthony, the neck hole was drilled so well that the head can be snuggly and securely applied to a Hot Toys neck stump without glue. More pictures in my show off thread.

6be61758.jpg

f382bb48.jpg

Thanks!

I am doing a trio of heads for a fellow board member (should take a week?), but then I can start in on the other Bens I have which is killing me because I am dying to do a "post-altercation" Linus.

There's just something about Michael Emerson's face that makes me want to add bruises to it.

I'm looking forward to seeing him a little beaten up. You did an especially incredible job on his eyes. I was just admiring your work, again.

Here's the Ben I painted up for Nek. I was really itching to see what I could do by way of paint up a battered Ben and, luckily enough, he wanted to see that too.

becf7782.jpg

0c4a4db9.jpg

098b0088.jpg
43a541f2.jpg

Back