InArt - Ron Weasley 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd also love to know how Harry sold and Ron is selling, especially in comparison to Gandalf/Aragorn, and then Batman/Superman. It seems like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and DC are kind of the wheelhouse for InArt to this point. I know they've done Pennywise and Paul Atreids, and they've talked about doing Daenerys and Jon Snow - but it feels like InArt has a chance to really build a base on a few lines in particular, so I'd be curious to know what's selling a lot, and what's selling less.

That is surprising but understandable why The Batman sold less than LOTR figures. I wonder how Pennywise is in comparison to all of them? I'm assuming maybe the lowest.

I wonder if Ron will sell more than Pennywise.
Also people slept on that Pennywise figure - its absolutely incredible.

I wonder if Ron will sell more than Pennywise.
Also people slept on that Pennywise figure - its absolutely incredible.
So far it's one of only two InArt figures I haven't ordered. It is one I wanted, but wasn't a must have. I'm not a horror fan, but I've never really put IT fully in that genre since he is a shape shifting alien with powers. My wife has vetoed me getting this figure on multiple occasions since it terrifies her so much 😂

Pennywise is no more or less visually creepy than TDK Joker and he’s the pride of most people’s collections. Horror as a genre just does very little for me so I never feel an affinity towards any of the characters beyond acknowledging their well constructed character designs. ie. Krueger, Myers, Pinhead, Jason etc.

Anyways-
GunDamit’s prices for Ron are up.
I’m only interested in the deluxe so haven’t compared standards.
They just beat out OSK + $10 discount code, and KG loses due to their abysmal shipping rates.

I forgot how expensive these little buggers with their big common room dioramas are.
So, the best deluxe Ron deal going for me is for £448.15

The deluxe HP trio + Dumbledore will ultimately cost the equivalent of a standard 1/4 scale Prime1 statue.

Since I deem InArt products to be considerably higher quality that also have infinitely more functionality, display variety, and ‘fun factor’ and inspire tactile engagement; that perspective makes the seemingly high price a much easier pill to swallow.

In the end, that completed common room display will be glorious.

Last edited:
Pennywise is no more of less visually creepy than TDK Joker and he’s the pride of most people’s collections. Horror as a genre just does very little for me so I never fee an affinity towards any of the character beyond acknowledging their well constructed character designs. ie. Krueger, Myers, Pinhead, Jason etc.

Anyways-
GunDamit’s prices for Ron are up.
I’m only interested in the deuce so haven’t compared standards.
They just beat out OSK + $10 discount code, and KG loses due to their abysmal shipping rates.

I forgot how expensive these little buggers with their big common room dioramas are.
So, the best deluxe Ron deal going for me is for £448.15

The deluxe HP trio + Dumbledore will ultimately cost the equivalent of a standard 1/4 scale Prime1 statue.

Since I deem InArt products to be considerably higher quality that also have infinitely more functionality, display variety, and ‘fun factor’ and inspire tactile engagement; that perspective makes the seemingly high price a much easier pill to swallow.

In the end, that completed common room display will be glorious.
I've brought up that point to my wife a few times on how is Pennywise much different than Joker in terms of creepy factor.

I'm stoked to have this trio with the dioramas. Excited we should see Dumbledore as well. I just wish the sells could improve to get more from the line. I desperately want a great Snape more than any other figure. By far my favorite character.

Okay question for you all:

If you could only have one of the following which would it be?
I potentially only have the budget at the moment for only one of the below [I'm currently doing my budgeting]
- Inart Batman Rooted + Batsignal
- Inart Ron Weasley Rooted + diorama

- I was originally considering the Paul figure but I might wait and see if someone does the Part 2 look with the iconic blue eyes.

Okay question for you all:

If you could only have one of the following which would it be?
I potentially only have the budget at the moment for only one of the below [I'm currently doing my budgeting]
- Inart Batman Rooted + Batsignal
- Inart Ron Weasley Rooted + diorama

- I was originally considering the Paul figure but I might wait and see if someone does the Part 2 look with the iconic blue eyes.
Ron.

There’s other good Batman figures out there. In time, you’ll probably be able to find those a lot easier than Ron. This is the first time the character has appeared in this quality in sixth scale, and it might not happen again. I would definitely go with Ron.

Wow. I thought Batman was higher. Very interesting.
I would have thought so as well. I think I remember Kit opening the preorder window a while after it was gone the first time. Maybe that was because of cancelled orders or more stock? I'm not really sure. It's even surprising that Gandalf was behind Aragorn.

Back