Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping there'd be some chance that Shaak-Ti would be made based off of her PT appearance, but those hopes are dashed. She would have looked great with her detailed robes and stuff.

Oh well, chalk one up for the PF "All-Girls EU Half-Naked" club.

I was hoping there'd be some chance that Shaak-Ti would be made based off of her PT appearance, but those hopes are dashed. She would have looked great with her detailed robes and stuff.

Oh well, chalk one up for the PF "All-Girls EU Half-Naked" club.

I agree. An easy pass on the Shaak Ti if she's non-PT.

As long as fanboys rush to buy them, just like robo-chicken Darth Maul, they will keep focusing their attention less and less on main characters.

No doubt. I'm just glad we haven't seen a "bikini-style" Galadriel or "adult-film-star" Arwen in the LOTR line yet...

PT version would've been a buy - absolutely no interest in this.

All these female star wars characters and absolutely no mention of padme...what a shame.

As long as fanboys rush to buy them, just like robo-chicken Darth Maul, they will keep focusing their attention less and less on main characters.

It's all about revenue diversification...SS knows the main characters will sell. And if their customer base is willing to spend cash on some of the lesser known characters, why wouldn't SS produce these pieces.

Personally I have no problem with the idea of SS trying to expand the Star Wars product line. But I can understand the frustration of some folks who have been desperately waiting on certain characters.

So this PF line is quickly becoming "Sexy Girls of the Star Wars Universe" line, isn't it?

If Aalya turns out sweet, her blue skin will make a nice, contrasting bookend to Darth Talon's red epidermis.

SS seems to be running with the "sex bomb" motif for a number of upcoming SW offerings. As an older collector, it can come off as being well, tacky (I guess my hormones have gone from "raging" to "easing down the road"). At some point, it just becomes overdone and is no longer about the character.

They're apparently not stopping at the females either. Check out the Darth Maul maquette drawings. Maul has got his right arm extended, hand arched back in a pose that would make Madonna's male dancers proud. :slap

Somehow for me, that just doesn't embody the "essence" of these proud, skillful Jedi/Sith warriors.

Or fangirls....
These are the characters I want to see...
All the kick-ass chicks!

Out of the three announced female PFs Aayla will be the must have.

Back