Bros. Productions Die Hard (Dirty Johnny)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well a little late but should go well with Daniel's custom DH3 head when he finsihes modding that version.

By3cWcQWkKGrHqFhsEw5B7hiuuBMTfdkMEw_3.gif

By3cq3wBGkKGrHqVg0Ew5BgNMeBMTfeoV9_3.gif

"everybody"?

i thought it was supposed to be the N word, since he was in harlem...

looks pretty good otherwise.

Thats what it looks like when they play it on television. THey are stickers tho, so if you want screen accuracy you will be able to write it on.

Wow, that's actually not bad. I may pick this up if it's not too expensive.

Does anyone know where I can find a list of all the bros. productions figures released?

Looks great but where the hell is my taxi driver that I've been waiting for for months ?.

EDIT :

Holy crap. :google:google

I've just posted this comment and now after months of waiting the post man just buzzed with the figure. How weird is that ?!. :google

The box it's in kicks ass. :rock

Last edited:
What are the odds, haha. Congrats uscmhicks!

FINALLY a decent John Mcclane figure. It's weird, the side shots of the heads look a little off, but this close up is DEAD ON Bruce Willis (if maybe a little older looking than DHWAV). I hope it looks this good when released.

By3dZcBWkKGrHqVjEEw5mPTBOBMTfhOlZo_3.gif

Last edited:
The sculpt is great imo. I prefer the paint job on the right.Glad to see they even added the tatoo , bros production are easily one of my favorite 1/6 figure companies. They release the stuff I seem to always want. :lol

What are the odds, haha. Congrats uscmhicks!

Thanks. :lol I guess moaning about waiting does pay off. :rotfl

I WILL GET THIS!!!. I was going to bash my own willis, I guess I don't have to now, haha. Looks decent enough for me. So freaking yes!

EDIT: Where did you find this info Deckard ?

Looks like all these unofficial companies shares the same molds for everything, or they recast everything, haha. The hands of "the Brazilian soccer player who's name means poo in spanish" looks just like the ones that comes with "Dirty Johnny"

614_634099952558097941_Kiki2.jpg

By3cWcQWkKGrHqFhsEw5B7hiuuBMTfdkMEw_3.gif

Well! The sculpt looks pretty good to me. I like the dirty sculpt/look better. Lets hope the final product looks as good as the proto.

Shoulder holster? Machine gun? Sculpt is great.

How much can we expect this to go for?

looks sweet! I'll use the clean head for a Die Hard 2 custom. Got Sunohc's head ordered as well, and I have the subway die hard 4 figure. lots of McClane goodness. Yippee Ki Yay!!!!!

Wow, that's actually not bad. I may pick this up if it's not too expensive.

Does anyone know where I can find a list of all the bros. productions figures released?

Do an advanced title search for " Bros. Productions " since I started alot of the threads you'll find most of them. Some figures are rather difficult to find now however like the Anton from No Country for Old Men.

Do an advanced title search for " Bros. Productions " since I started alot of the threads you'll find most of them. Some figures are rather difficult to find now however like the Anton from No Country for Old Men.

Thanks, man. Will do. :peace

So do they have like a checklist or numbering system like HT?

Back