Bros. Productions Die Hard (Dirty Johnny)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this already up for pre-order in retailer websites? I am hesitant to pre-order anything in eBay, since the 30-60-day period wherein I can still claim for PayPal refund (in case seller doesn't deliver) will elapse on a pre-order!!! :gah:

guess I gotta pick up a comedian body now. This is sooo brought, just need a Zues fig to go with this.

Yea i think only a few are genuinely limited, like Anton from No Country.

I think they probably start off a run of 150 and then based on preorders make more if neccassary.

I'm 99.9% sure they're lying. :lol
I'm gonna wait to see what store-rooms list there price as.

Me too, I already emailed them asking them for the availability of this figure. Let's see what they have to say.

Yea i think only a few are genuinely limited, like Anton from No Country.

I think they probably start off a run of 150 and then based on preorders make more if neccassary.

That Anton is in my want list so bad :(:monkey2

Store rooms is always much much cheaper but you take a risk because they are swindlers. They swapped out a lot of my Collateral items for cheaper stuff, like the tie and shirt. plus the rest of it were inferior versions. cheap castings and bad paint perhaps they re casted it themselves. When i saw the real deal in person i was floored at how great it looked and had to sell my store rooms version at a fraction of the price.

My Taxi Driver had the special edition sticker which meant it originally came with the head with hair and the bomber style jacket and both were missing plus the life sized king kong patch which comes with all versions. they swiped them.

They are dishonest and sleezebags. But i saved over 100 dollars on ebay price and got the basis of what i needed in the end. for something like this bruce where i want it for the figure itself and not for parts theres no way im going the SR route.

beware store rooms if i didn't only need the taxi driver for a few select items they would never have gotten my business.

Store rooms is always much much cheaper but you take a risk because they are swindlers. They swapped out a lot of my Collateral items for cheaper stuff, like the tie and shirt. plus the rest of it were inferior versions. cheap castings and bad paint perhaps they re casted it themselves. When i saw the real deal in person i was floored at how great it looked and had to sell my store rooms version at a fraction of the price.

My Taxi Driver had the special edition sticker which meant it originally came with the head with hair and the bomber style jacket and both were missing plus the life sized king kong patch which comes with all versions. they swiped them.

They are dishonest and sleezebags. But i saved over 100 dollars on ebay price and got the basis of what i needed in the end. for something like this bruce where i want it for the figure itself and not for parts theres no way im going the SR route.

beware store rooms if i didn't only need the taxi driver for a few select items they would never have gotten my business.

I didn't order the taxi driver but I think that happened to my Collateral figure also. I compared the figure with the pictures and something seemed off. I thought it was a production change or something.

I normally order misc stuff for bashing from them and so far no problems at all, but haven't ordered a complete figure like a Collateral Tom from them since. I bought a set of Sin City Bruce Willis and it came with what it should, or that's what I think I got...

Now you got me thinking about ordering complete figures from them....:monkey1

I never bought any brothers production, this may be my first. Any dealers here sell theml or what US seller will have them?

I never bought any brothers production, this may be my first. Any dealers here sell theml or what US seller will have them?

Vikingplayground.com normally has this stuff, but I don't see it listed in their site.

Any other US dealers site who may carry this unofficial stuff ?

Back