1/2 Scale Iron Patriot by Imaginarium

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4587788685590_7.jpg

4587788685590_6.jpg

4587788685590_5.jpg

4587788685590_4.jpg

4587788685590_3.jpg

4587788685590_2.jpg

4587788685590_1.jpg

Source : https://www.imaginarium-art.com/preorder.php

I'm going to order this one if I don't hear of another company making a 1:2 scale Iron Patriot. I wish they would have actual product pictures because these look generated.
Has anybody ordered this specific piece?

the thing about marvel/ disneys licencing is what do they have to lose? charge a fee for licencing and get a cut of the final product. win-win

I'm going to order this one if I don't hear of another company making a 1:2 scale Iron Patriot. I wish they would have actual product pictures because these look generated.
Has anybody ordered this specific piece?

Yea these look like 3D renderings. IMO not a way to advertise your $800 product. I want to see the physical statues.

I've emailed the company directly for more information on pricing, and availability at first to ship to US. They've emailed me back advising they will respond back with shipping information, etc., but haven't heard back. My next question )if in case they do respond) is if they do have any pictures of a proto-type.

Yeah like the world needs another IM3 figure- this is the most oversaturated license since the SW prequels.....

it's very very hard!

This is sold out and... no have real photos!!!! :cuckoo:

Real item (Final Product). The display unit is already at BTS, Malaysia showroom.

Source: Imaginarium-Art weibo

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Is the gun able to change positions? In early photos it is pointing up at the sky and here it's aimed dead ahead.

Found this pics online. So I figure I should share. It looks pretty good. I just want to see a bigger picture or/and close-up shot.

People, those are CGI images! Geeeezz!

The prototype pic looks better that the PI stuff!

Back