1/6 Hot Toys - Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FFS Sideshow is still selling the mandelorian armorer, which came out 3 years ago and was rumored to be super limited. We have no idea how many they produced, but I am gambling I can get this for under $200 at some point
That was the before times. They’ve cut way back on production quantities and they’re more or less just made to order now. These days figures rarely even show up in stock, let alone at discount.

That was the before times. They’ve cut way back on production quantities and they’re more or less just made to order now. These days figures rarely even show up in stock, let alone at discount.
Yeah that's why I don't want to risk waiting for them to go on sale. If I buy a figure at full price, then a year later it's still in stock and gets discounted, oh well, at least I have it. It means I really wanted it and didn't mind spending retail. I no longer pre-order anything unless it's an exclusive, Artisan etc. We never know how the final product will turn out, and I don't want to get caught up in the initial hype when the prototypes first show and pre-orders open. I may not want it a year later. Tobey and Andrew Spideys, Doc Ock, and Goblin are perfect examples. I was planning on getting them, however their head sculpts are underwhelming. I also wish the Chadwick Boseman sculpt was done as well as this Leticia Wright sculpt.

My lungs taste the air of time long past falling sands. Reminds me of how it used to be. Long live those at the front of the queue :lol

This movie was pretty bad, but this figure looks amazing, very well done on the headsculpt

Back