1/6 Hot Toys - Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Leticia Wright headsculpt looks phenomenal, might be one of the best ones they've done.
It's excellent, yet looks weirdly large to me in those close up shots of it on the body. But then it looks fine in the full body length pictures, so it's likely the pose/angle they chose.
339926228_564672415473299_344678188730562522_n.jpg
339135692_240528748436919_7345282982955321107_n.jpg
339750940_825489595585684_7607518014027274999_n.jpg

The head sculpt is amazing! I didn’t P.O. this one due to resource constraints. I just might P.O. this when we get closer to release and my resources free up. I just might swing back to this one…The movie was better than I expected given Chadwick’s passing, and I think she did really good given her role and story that got handed to her. I definitely missed Chadwick, but I think the BP mantle is safe in her hands.

Blogger pics of the final product are up. Hot Toys is on a roll with these head sculpts. First Tom Holland last week, now Leticia Wright.

Actually one of their best looking sculpts. All for a figure that 20 people probably preordered. Hot Toys will be Hot Toys..

Last edited:
Actually one of their best looking sculpts. All for a figure that 20 people probably preordered. Hot Toys will be Hot Toys..

That just means she will be on an incredible sale by the end of the year. again, Hot Toys will be Hot Toys
Hmm I wouldn't be too sure. Sites I have checked, Sideshow included, have either waitlisted, sold out, or not even available. Alter Ego still has up for preorder though.

So say you want this figure, but you think she may remain in stock and will go on sale in the future. Do you wait, or do you get on a waitlist? I always ask myself this. For example I had always wanted the die cast War Machine, but he was too expensive on the secondary market. So I preordered the re-release. But now he's still in stock and on sale. Same with Sam Wilson Captain America. Should I have waited? I guess we don't know? Do you risk paying aftermarket prices?

Figure turned out really well. Paintwork on the headsculpt is better than what we've seen on other recent releases imo. No interest in any marvel at the moment and probably won't be until DP3 and/or Daredevil Born Again

FFS Sideshow is still selling the mandelorian armorer, which came out 3 years ago and was rumored to be super limited. We have no idea how many they produced, but I am gambling I can get this for under $200 at some point

Back