1/6 Hot Toys Luke Skywalker - Dark Empire (Legends)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget Luke's descendent Cade Skywalker.

The edgiest edgy edge lord that ever edged. My fingers bled so much blood from the cuts I received from the edges of the edgy pages.

And yes I would get a 1/6 figure of him.

Probably NOT the artisan version of Cade though…I need to get my fingers sliced open from the inevitable sharp edgy hair style…just so I can feel something.

IMG_2346.jpeg

IMG_2347.jpeg

Hell….YES.

Tell me you don’t hear linkin park after seeing these images.

Attachments

• IMG_2346.jpeg
    IMG_2346.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 0
The edgiest edgy edge lord that ever edged. My fingers bled so much blood from the cuts I received from the edges of the edgy pages.

And yes I would get a 1/6 figure of him.

Probably NOT the artisan version of Cade though…I need to get my fingers sliced open from the inevitable sharp edgy hair style…just so I can feel something.

View attachment 701442
View attachment 701443

Hell….YES.

Tell me you don’t hear linkin park after seeing these images.
Man I hear Disturbed for every time he's in a panel. 🤣

Not so long ago this would have been a grail item for me. The de-canonization of the EU shouldn't have changed my tastes but it has. 🤷‍♂️

You should make up your own head canon to cope that's what I do. For example here, this figure isn't a "Dark Empire" Luke to me it is a "Vader's Vision" Luke. Something he thought about while in the bacta or meditation chamber or even his castle in between ANH/Empire. This makes the ANH sculpt acceptable because - wait, did he even see Luke in ANH? Anyway, perhaps he had this "Vision" even earlier - a fleeting glimpse of a son he never knew he had.

Stick him in this photo (originally posted in Padme thread) and you have a even sicker display. Leia would never turn.

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.jpg

Just because you get older it doesn't mean you have to lose your imagination.

LOVE dark Padme.

These don't even need to be "vision" versions. Just alt timeline depictions or even just "unseen mission where they had to be in disguise" which is basically what Dark Empire Luke is, just without the naff story attached.

Or, since the head is inaccurate anyway, make Dark Empire Luke a clone, have light Luke fighting him. Could explain the face as would be a younger and perhaps not exact clone

Jokes aside I won't lie had they did more star wars movies after the OT and introduced Cade Skywalker I feel the perfect casting would have been Heath Ledger since he looks almost identical as him. Yeah would have been really cool.

LOVE dark Padme.

These don't even need to be "vision" versions. Just alt timeline depictions or even just "unseen mission where they had to be in disguise" which is basically what Dark Empire Luke is, just without the naff story attached.

Or, since the head is inaccurate anyway, make Dark Empire Luke a clone, have light Luke fighting him. Could explain the face as would be a younger and perhaps not exact clone
Like Luuke Skywalker. His clone from the Thrawn trilogy.
IMG_8408.jpeg

You should make up your own head canon to cope that's what I do. For example here, this figure isn't a "Dark Empire" Luke to me it is a "Vader's Vision" Luke. Something he thought about while in the bacta or meditation chamber or even his castle in between ANH/Empire. This makes the ANH sculpt acceptable because - wait, did he even see Luke in ANH? Anyway, perhaps he had this "Vision" even earlier - a fleeting glimpse of a son he never knew he had.

Stick him in this photo (originally posted in Padme thread) and you have a even sicker display. Leia would never turn.

View attachment 701454

Just because you get older it doesn't mean you have to lose your imagination.
I really cannot afford Reva and Padme just to do this... or can I...

I get Hot Toys wanting to do a different Luke (again, there's just so many versions of him these days) but I believe with a artisan Luke now out, it will be a while before we get a OT one, or any unfortunately.
I'm sure they will re do all the OT characters, but I bet it will be in 2027 for the 50 year anniversary.

I have all the originals, so I'm not too fussed about them not being reissued. Though I'm sure they would be vastly superior, if they just do limited Artisian releases, they'll be impossible to acquire. Particularly for collectors outside of the US.

Except without the naff plotline. And stupid name.

(The clone luke plotline in that trilogy was one of the main weaknesses of the overall story)
Luke should have taken Luuke’s hand or kept his clone in storage if he ever needs a transplant.

Except without the naff plotline. And stupid name.

(The clone luke plotline in that trilogy was one of the main weaknesses of the overall story)
It was just an unnecessary addition. C’baoth was enough. I’d rather they had focused more on the events leading up to Thrawn’s demise than the time wasted with the unnecessary clone fight.

Back