[1/6 scale] old man head sculpture

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Rishi,

Since you're in touch with the sculptor, could you check with him on the status of the sherlock sculpt he was working on. He put up a WIP but nothing after that. I think some of us would really love to get one. Thanks. :duff

According to him, they are still working on the sculpt and also trying to finish up the 'Old Man' project.

I also asked him about the 'Old Man' project and he was very apologetic about the delays. He mentioned that they will finish all the sculpts by the end of this month and ship them out. If you guys need any more info, I can try to find out.

Sounds good. I just hope they don't shelf the project since it hasn't received a good response here. I guess a lot of people have missed the thread in the clamour of a gazillion projects that have cropped up off recently.

Thanks for the update. :hi5:

Got mine too, amazing sculpt,likeness,and paint-up. I am looking forward to this teams future projects....hopefully they do more Nolan Batman stuff :pray: . I will let intothevoid post pics, mine always look horrible :dunno

Very quick pic from my iphone.

Doesn't do the sculpt justice at all

IMG-2011.jpg

So I emailed them a few days ago and still haven't heard back from them. They said they'd all be out before the end of last month, did anyone else who ordered not get theirs shipped yet?

Are these sold out?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Would really like to know that as well. Did anybody get the 30 of 30 to maybe answer that?

If anybody wants to sell his or hers, please PM me. ;)

Last edited:
Back