1/6 Space marines.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im really digging the bronze look too, but then i tend to paint a bit dark, in mood and tone no less:rotfl, but i really love that deep bronzey look, looks hard , like he can run thru a brick wall and just crush it!!!!!

Mine! He'll yeah :) I spent way to much time drawing and playing with my dollies when I was a kid.... Er and now I am a grown up :) hahah

This thread is far from dead ! My job in the real world keeps me VERY busy at Christmas ( and no , I'm not an elf ! ). But I'll be back in the saddle and posting pics soon, as I've still 2 marines to finish . :wink1:
( And then it's back to the Star Wars Custom section , I'm having withdrawal symptoms !) :lol

I got my marine and just ordered one of those crazy costing acrylic light up boxes for him! Im guessing the red light is going to look nice

Cant wait to see the light man gonna be so cool... I will sort you out some more parts next week man....

THIS THREAD IS DEAD!!!!!!!...

just sleeping, to many projects and having too much fun :)

soo stunning mate!!! I can not wait to see your squad grow!!!

Bit more done on Titus......need to scratch the armour up next and touch up the gold... its looking a wee bit brozey to me so I may have to repaint the lot.

marine1240.jpg

marine1241.jpg

marine1242.jpg

marine1243.jpg

Dorgmal Snow DAMM!!!! that is F$#k GREAT ok I need you to make me one :horror

Im so glad you all came back. . . . . .was getting sad, and having marine withdrawls. And dorgsie i sent you a pm, want to buy anothe kit from you, just msg me back whenever you get time, no rush mate

Back