12 inch OBI WAN KENOBI - ANH!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jlcmsu said:
He does look great. I really like Asajj as well. I will use that pose on one of my two.
After seeing the new Clone Wars trailer today, I think Asajj is really going to be sought after once the show actually starts.

And I'm still excited about PPO day for Old Ben.

I agree with ya on Asajj.

Again, I'm glad schools over so I can make sure to be home for Ben.

am I the only one thats not gonna be home thursday to pre-order this? seriously with all other SST figures I'm just gonna get it for cheap in the secondary market..

I don't care much for exclusives...

snakebeater said:
am I the only one thats not gonna be home thursday to pre-order this? seriously with all other SST figures I'm just gonna get it for cheap in the secondary market..

I don't care much for exclusives...
I will not be home either, hopefully I can continue my exclusive streak either b my mom being able to order online or me phoneing it in.

I also have to worry about Friday and the Bike and Scout but Im thinking Ben will be gone long before the Bike is gone.

Can't wait.

vlcsnap762334og1.jpg

D'oh!!! I only looked at the time, not the date.:rotfl I need to cut out of here! I've been working overtime, but that is outrageous.

I was all excited yesterday for a preorder for this today then I thought to myself "self it's not June 7th tomrrow" then became very sad :monkey2

but in all seriousness this is probably my #1 most wanted figure from sideshow next to episode 3 obi-wan

I cannot wait! The figure looks incredible.

I wished the order was this week for this and Speeder PPO. I will be at LeAnn Rimes and Montgomery Gentrys Fan Club parties next week when these go on sale and will have to rely on my mom to order these. Hopefully I can talk her through it over the phone.

jason2885 said:
I wished the order was this week for this and Speeder PPO. I will be at LeAnn Rimes and Montgomery Gentrys Fan Club parties next week when these go on sale and will have to rely on my mom to order these. Hopefully I can talk her through it over the phone.

Thats what you get for liking LeAnn Rimes!!:D

Back