A crap load of pics from SDCC '08 (Warning: Photo intensive!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"
IMG_0241Large.jpg

"
"
IMG_0242Large.jpg

"
"
IMG_0243Large.jpg

"
"
IMG_0244Large.jpg

"
"
IMG_0245Large.jpg

"
"
IMG_0246Large.jpg

"
"
IMG_0248Large.jpg

"
"
IMG_0250Large.jpg

"

Last edited:
okay, I think that is all of them. I missed these because my camera restarted the numbering scheme from 9999 back to 0001 (and this recent group was something like 0001-0283.

Hope you enjoyed.

All these were shrunk from upload too photoshop, so I could get more detail on any particular pic if desired, but obviously I'm not doing it for all of them.

Peace. :peace

Yeah, that's why I was curious. That's the only picture I've seen of any Enterbay products. I really want to see their new Mr. Bean and Jackie Chan figure. None of the board members who went to the Con have posted any from Enterbay, save the one Mesa posted.

Wow. That Cinemaquette Predator is so awesome. I may have to pony up the cash for that beast...

WOW- thanks for the extra Pics Scott- I definitely enjoyed them. Really made me feel like I was close to being there... if that makes sense.

FIRST OF ALL!! That Nightmare Before Christmas Diorama is INSANE!! If only I could afford something like that.

Secondly, some people are way too overweight for the costumes they chose to sport. I hope there are more hot females there next year because I plan on bringing a camera. :naughty :lol

Back