A Different HT Luke Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Clone Obi

It's amazing what you've done with the robes and the photoshop is amazing.

In the heat of battle
cloneobistabberpeg_zps04412052.jpg

Does anyone know what type of body this might be? I found it on ebay. Seller is out of Hong Kong. He is fitting them to clones. The hips are the tricky bit. Those don't look like the Hot Toys slim hips that I have. I have to sand my figure down and it looks like he might have peeled off an outer layer.
Any Help?

T2eC16ZHJHYE9nzpeb8OBQUk94TVBg60_3_zps6a707ceb.jpg

KGrHqVHJE4EWco-yVrBQUk-CswF60_3_zpsd8d1ba3a.jpg

Re: Help With A Clone Please

I think that is the hot toys luke body If not it a knock of ttm 18

lol i saw that post on ebay $1000 for Commander Cody with "light up feauture and ht body" :lol It's really only worth $370 with all the work added. Some... People... :lol

Looks like a regular HT body, but with the some other hips (and maybe shoulders) swapped in :huh

Seems it'd be easier just to buy a slim from Luke as they're not demanding a high price at the moment. Although, honestly the more recent clone bodies are solid.

Aye looks like a normal TT body with TT slim arms, waist and legs.

Do you think so? My ht slims don't have a hip like that. Mine are all solid and one piece. (I think). It looks like this might be two pieces. Could it be an older ht body? I only have the newer ones.

In any case I appreciate the responses. Just trying to figure this out and see if there is an easier way to convert bodies.

Do you think so? My ht slims don't have a hip like that. Mine are all solid and one piece. (I think). It looks like this might be two pieces. Could it be an older ht body? I only have the newer ones.

In any case I appreciate the responses. Just trying to figure this out and see if there is an easier way to convert bodies.

Those biceps look too big for a TT Slim. I think it's that knock off brand.

Anyway, love that new HT...Luke..:rotfl

Back