Abbott and Costello Meet . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:), I know what you mean...I can't see close with my glasses on and I can't see far without my glasses on. I take that to be a sign of ranking in the Army of life. I take it you are a general..

Fantastic! The eye detail is incredible...I closed in on the pupils and they look real. Well worth the investment...congratulations! Thanks for posting them...if I ever get around to it, I will have something to shoot for if I ever repaint mine...

Yeah, Steven did a great job with these for me. He is great to work with and good about initiating and answering his PMs. I had a fantastic experience doing business with him and would not hesitate using him again to paint my figures. I've thought that I may make an Inspector Cleauseau (Peter Sellers) figure in the future and would seek out Steven again for his paint application.

Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein figures are now completely done. It has been many years since I started this thread and this project has been a lot of fun and work to put together. I only wish I knew how to use a sewing machine so the stitching on the outfits for Bud and Lou was a bit more uniform. But all in all I am very happy with they turned out.

Many thanks to Alex Lopez for the sculpts. The paint work was done by Steven Giunta a very talented artist who was a dream to work with. Thanks Steven!

The graphics on the Coffin and the Crate were done by my son Luke Hansen. Thanks son!

The clothing and props (Candle, Survival Hatchet, Crow Bar, Coffin, and Crate) were made by me.

More pics to follow in the coming days.

Congratulations Jim!!!! They look BETTER than great...they look fantastic! I love the detail that you out into everything...looking forward to more pics..

Thanks so much Jerry. You have stuck with me all this time and I really appreciate it. You helped me push through when I had trouble with my seamstress and had to do the jackets on my own. You also inspired me with your own figures. So thank you so much!

awesome work JT.A lot of time and patience put in but well worth it.All the memories of one of the best Horror Classics of all time.:clap

Thanks Marv. I'm glad you like them! I'm also glad you share my appreciation of this great Horror Comedy.

Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein figures are now completely done. It has been many years since I started this thread and this project has been a lot of fun and work to put together. I only wish I knew how to use a sewing machine so the stitching on the outfits for Bud and Lou was a bit more uniform. But all in all I am very happy with they turned out.

Many thanks to Alex Lopez for the sculpts. The paint work was done by Steven Giunta a very talented artist who was a dream to work with. Thanks Steven!

The graphics on the Coffin and the Crate were done by my son Luke Hansen. Thanks son!

The clothing and props (Candle, Survival Hatchet, Crow Bar, Coffin, and Crate) were made by me.

More pics to follow in the coming days.

This is awesome, amazing job in every way. The film is great too and I own the bluray and it is definitely on my watch list this October. You did a wonderful job. Like a scene right out of the movie. :clap

Another quick couple of shots... I just love posing these guys.

I can see why! You'll be having fun posing them for quite a while...can't wait to see them in the dungeon scene :))...setting the bar high for you...I still haven't forgotten your Sgt. Pepper album cover comments...)

Thanks Jerry!

...and you'll be waiting a long, long, long time for that dungeon scene. I deserve that for the Sgt. Pepper remarks...

My son, though, is working on the cage for the skeleton as a background element. I sent my skeleton to him so he can fit a cage around him. He will be making it out of metal and when i get it I'll be weathering it with plenty of rust and chipped paint. I can't wait, it should be done by Christmas.

Thanks Jerry!

...and you'll be waiting a long, long, long time for that dungeon scene. I deserve that for the Sgt. Pepper remarks...

My son, though, is working on the cage for the skeleton as a background element. I sent my skeleton to him so he can fit a cage around him. He will be making it out of metal and when i get it I'll be weathering it with plenty of rust and chipped paint. I can't wait, it should be done by Christmas.

I don't seem to remember you posting a pic of a skeleton in your previous but that should be pretty cool. What is your final goal? Do you have any backgrounds in mind or are you going to keep them in glass enclosures, etc..

You can see the skeleton in the background of this shot. He is between Lou and the Wolfman.

The ultimate goal is to make the interior and exterior of McDougals House of Horrors. I want to put the House of Horrors Delivery Entrance sign hanging from the exterior wall of the Dio and Having Bud and Lou opening the crates on the interior.

You can see the skeleton in the background of this shot. He is between Lou and the Wolfman.

The ultimate goal is to make the interior and exterior of McDougals House of Horrors. I want to put the House of Horrors Delivery Entrance sign hanging from the exterior wall of the Dio and Having Bud and Lou opening the crates on the interior.

Oh, Yes! That will be one cool diorama! You've gotten over the most difficult parts; now it will be slow and steady. Thanks for pointing out skeleton...I completely missed him...

These are grail figures here man just congrats again. I can't get over how awesome this thread is! Amazing figures!

Thanks Ryan! I'm happy that you are enjoying this thread and the figures. I love this movie, I can't tell you how many times I've seen it over the years.

Thanks Ryan! I'm happy that you are enjoying this thread and the figures. I love this movie, I can't tell you how many times I've seen it over the years.

I watched the movie the other night and THEN listened to the commentary on the bluray. Really great behind the scenes stuff. Bud and Lou were very close. Both knew they couldn't really work without the other. Can't believe Lou died in early '59. Great film and awesome figures.

Back