All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah stop posting those Kroenen pics.
He's probably my favorite villain to hit the screen in 15yrs ... if not ever .. :monkey1

May 1, 2010

my drunk lady friend dropped my babye hellboy on the floor...i feel so downm right now. it broke in half...i wish it was the HT one but npt.

i am drunk-ish and in tears.

Gotta keep the drunk ladies away from the collectibles you know. :D

Booze equals refusal of entry into my collection room... but I guess if I was trying to get some (in the past that is, as I'm married) I could see bending that rule :lol

Detale78, your Kroenen collection looks fantastic!!..
...and quite creepy too... <_<'

Just little cigar mod for the second HT Hellboy's head. ^_^

Last edited:
MadCow, naicon, thanks, guys!

Well, I've used the very thin surgical scalpel to cut the mouth to the inside from only one side. I've made two cuts, one to the upper lip and one to the down lip and deleted all rubber with thin tweezers for eyebrows. Than I've stick the steel awl inside, just instead the cigar, and painted all inner space into black. Than made the cigar from Milliput using half of the needle as the skeleton, painted it. Than I've wormed the head up with air-fan, it became more soft, ask my friend to open it's mouth as wide as it was possible and just placed the cigar inside. When the mouth was released, it took the cigar with rubber lips very tight and nice. That's it! It's totally un-deletable, so I definitely recommend to buy second head on the E-Bay for this mod to have two alter. heads.

I have no idea... the body looks similar in style to HT, but its not identical. The outfit is different as well.

Looks like an amalgemation of the Sideshow and HT figure... for the price it looks pretty cool.

Head looks a tad small for the body, no?

016.jpg

HMMMMMMMMM?????? Does Sweet-Pig have the rights to produce, sell, distribute this item? Is it a custom or a knockoff?

A nice figure as an "amalgamation," however I will not support, nor purchase this as it has a faint smell of bootleg to it.

Just my 2cW.

Head looks a tad small for the body, no?

016.jpg

Definitely a bit too small... and the body seems larger than the HT.

HMMMMMMMMM?????? Does Sweet-Pig have the rights to produce, sell, distribute this item? Is it a custom or a knockoff?

A nice figure as an "amalgamation," however I will not support, nor purchase this as it has a faint smell of bootleg to it.

Just my 2cW.

And its definitely a bootleg of some kind... the standard head is definitely the HT, but the others are a bit different and not as easy (at least for me) to 100% place.

Looks like a $#itty copy to me. The body looks like crap and it's way to big for the head size. Look at the right arm at the inside of the elbow. Is it a balloon body? Its a bad HT copy. The hands are HT along with the belt too. Even looks like the weapons are HT.

The legs are from a DC 13" body and the heads and other part look like
Sideshow and Hot Toys reproductions.

Back