Amnur's customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Amnur! Any shots from different angles, also you read my mind, I was just thinking the chin needed to be changed a little.

Hi Galactic. I'll post more angles soon, when I get something more decent. He doesn't have a head shape yet, so if I take pics from it, would be weird...
:rock

great I'm looking forward to it, are you only sculpting the head or maybe an accessory, the phurba dagger from among thieves would be sweet

Hi people.
Here's more pics:
DSC02919.jpg

DSC03695.jpg

P7180056.jpg

DSC02928.jpg

DSC02232.jpg

DSC02208.jpg

Last edited:
looks great! Just something I tink I should say: I think the hair at the front should be swooped up just a tad and he shouldn't look so mad.

Looks good but I can't see the pics from the front. Also if you did a second sculpt with smirk, that would be cool. Is the female Cloe from uncharted? or jolie.

Drake looks great! If I had one suggestion it would be maybe elongate the face a little? It may look a little too squished? But it looks amazing and I am known for being wrong :D

Looks good but I can't see the pics from the front. Also if you did a second sculpt with smirk, that would be cool. Is the female Cloe from uncharted? or jolie.

The female headsculpt isnt nobody. Just one female that I want to do.

Ok people. You guys prefer a face with smirk?
I´ll try to elongate his head.
thank you all.

Last edited:
Hey people. Here's a finished and boiled Drake headsculpt.
Ifigured out that is the best that I can do, really, I've tried a lot to make something better, but I was afraid to screw it up, so I leave it that way. Sorry fellas.

DSC05109.jpg

DSC05111.jpg

DSC05112.jpg

DSC05113-1.jpg

DSC05116.jpg

And the next its a WIP of my predator. I'm designing a new headsculpt, sice I have no cash to buy a HT head from ebay. I've just bought the body, but I'll rework it (Tracker Predator), and make one different.
Well, let me know what you guys think.

DSC05117.jpg

DSC05118.jpg

DSC05120.jpg

DSC05121.jpg

Thank you all

GREAT sculpts, you're one talanted bastard! :)

About "Predator" - not digin' it.
Looks alot like Narin's designs and bcoz of it looks nothing like a Predator ^_^"

GREAT sculpts, you're one talanted bastard! :)

About "Predator" - not digin' it.
Looks alot like Narin's designs and bcoz of it looks nothing like a Predator ^_^"

Yeah I know. But in my opnion, what doesnt like a Predator is that Berserker, Tracker and falconer Preds...
I love narin designs, they are far better than that predators movie.

Back