• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anybody know member Predalien08?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not every one from Michigan is bad----
If he is around Detroit area I can go visit him:naughty

How can he be into this hobby at all if he decides to steal from his fellow collectors ?.
The reason we love this hobby so much ( or so I thought ) is because we have a passion for the movies , comics or whatever entertains us so much that we feel we want to buy statues , figures etc.

If he has this passion and knows someone else buying something from him has it too how can he just rip them off like that ?.

I find it hard to belive this guy has regular chats on forums about this stuff and sells to people who get excited to recieve their paid for items .. unless that collection isn't even his and he is only in this hobby in order to steal...

If all that stuff if his and he really needs the cash he should stop being greedy and sell some stuff.

I never buy from anyone without any feedback or bad feedback ( or at least try not too ) but I don't blame you all. This forum has such a great community that it can feel too safe sometimes.

I hope you all get your items or at least your refunds.

And part is assuming that is his collection... a scammer from the past (whose name shall not be mentioned) showed 2 sets of images claiming they were his collection. I know the second set was not, not sure about the first ones.

can we move this thread to a better place ... tired of talking about these kind of people in the wrong thread ....

I have warned the statueforumers from this man who is very small in the pants....

Thanks PITU for posting that info. Looks like people were suspicious of him on Nightowl Forum also.

He (bloodyaxe) posted "Auctions are 100% legit Don't bid if you don't beleive me your loss not mine, thats why I din't put reserves on them because I don't care what they sell for especially the Latex FX ones. I've lost more $$$ from mask makers ripping me off than most people have spent on there whole collections. Just washing my hands of the whole thing and moving on."

Maybe since he has been ripped off, he thinks it's OK to do it to others?:confused:

Looks like he was also kicked off EBAY. :rolleyes:

https://myworld.ebay.com/xeonomorph04

I just hate hearing stuff like this. I don't even know any of the parties involved and i want to find Predalien08 and kick his ass. No excuse is good enough for his actions. Especially since this isn't an isolated incident. He's trying this crap everywhere. Karma's gonna be a ^^^^^!!!!

Wow, what a prick this guy turned out to be. I've dealt with him before, was unhappy with the transaction, but let it go, and still have his contact info.

Does indeed reside in MI

Last edited:
I despise scumbags like this. This guy is a criminal and seriously needs to be stopped or else he'll just keep doing this again and again to other people. Banning him from a forum will not put a stop to his garbage. Just like some others pointed out he probably used that stolen money to buy himself that fancy collection. He's practically flaunting it in his victims face.

Back