Balrog Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
No, it hasn't been announced yet. I just wanted to start the thread early so that I can say, "I told you so" when it is revealed at Toy Fair.

See you in six weeks!!

I might have to put this on my list of exemptions from the New Year's Resolution, just in case.

Dammit Tom. You had me excited for a moment.

This may be the one exception I would make for this line. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I call that it'll be announced at this year's SDCC, not at Toy Fair though.

Darth Loki said:
I call that it'll be announced at this year's SDCC, not at Toy Fair though.

Will depend on what other ones they have to announce between now and then. I think TF is a good bet.

Even in "Legendary Scale" size, this could be a "big 'un". If they made it as big as the Darkness bust, that would be an awesome sight to behold!!!! :D

lcummins said:
Even in "Legendary Scale" size, this could be a "big 'un". If they made it as big as the Darkness bust, that would be an awesome sight to behold!!!! :D

Now, that would be cool.

This was the first thing I thought of when they announced the Legendary Bust line. The Balrog will always be a special character for Sideshow, and carrying on their tradition of awesome Balrog pieces with a Legendary bust seems like a no brainer to me.

Combine the awesome size and presence of the Darkness bust with the character of the Balrog and fanboy love for the LOTR license and you will have an instant success.

:balrog

It would cost a small fortune however...

...and by the way, why aren't we all working???

lcummins said:
It would cost a small fortune however...

...and by the way, why aren't we all working???

What are you talking about? I'm working. Well, I'm at work anyway :eek:

tomandshell said:
Man, I think I was actually right about this!!!

:chew

I hope so. :balrog :balrog :balrog

I guess we'll find out in six weeks. Anyone wanna guess what I want for my birthday :monkey3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back