Black Hole StormTrooper PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just got this for £178.00 delivered, I like the look of the battle damage & it make the statue more interesting in my opinion..., can't please everyone though I guess. :)

That's a really good price. Was that new? Was that the black one? We've got black and white in stock. Black is cheaper now (£229). I guess they didn't sell as strongly.

That's a really good price. Was that new? Was that the black one? We've got black and white in stock. Black is cheaper now (£229). I guess they didn't sell as strongly.

Yes, that's new & the black one. It's being sold for £180.00 by Collectibles Direct (UK) on their website but for £178.00 on their eBay account so I bought it there..., when they put it up for preorder it was originally £265.00 so I guess there's little or no interest in it. The Commander version is on eBay for £199.00 now too, I don't have the cash for both though or I'd have bought that one as well.

Yes, that's new & the black one. It's being sold for £180.00 by Collectibles Direct (UK) on their website but for £178.00 on their eBay account so I bought it there..., when they put it up for preorder it was originally £265.00 so I guess there's little or no interest in it. The Commander version is on eBay for £199.00 now too, I don't have the cash for both though or I'd have bought that one as well.

I've honestly never seen the commander stormtroopers in action in any of the movies. And weren't the black ones the guys the TIE pilots or something? Looks darn similar tbh, I don't know exactly though.

Really good price though. Might pick it up someday, somehow since I'm in the UK for now as well.

I've honestly never seen the commander stormtroopers in action in any of the movies. And weren't the black ones the guys the TIE pilots or something? Looks darn similar tbh, I don't know exactly though.

Really good price though. Might pick it up someday, somehow since I'm in the UK for now as well.

The Commander stormtroopers aren't in the movies, nor are the Blackhole versions..., they are both expanded universe characters. As far as I'm aware, the Blackhole versions were originally going to be in ESB as the hunters of Han & co but then it got changed to the bounty hunters instead, don't recall how I came across that info though so it could be total rubbish for all I know?!? Seems plausible but I'm sure someone here may know if it's true or not. :)

Thanks for the info. That is a top, top price. I can only assume they haven't sold so they are clearing them out at cost. Either that or it's an error on the site.

Sideshow's price on it is $359 which is £228. Plus the VAT should be £279 plus the cost of shipping it over should put it around £299.

Thanks for the info. That is a top, top price. I can only assume they haven't sold so they are clearing them out at cost. Either that or it's an error on the site.

Sideshow's price on it is $359 which is £228. Plus the VAT should be £279 plus the cost of shipping it over should put it around £299.

I think they just wanted shot of them, there is still 4 for sale but there was 6 listed & they aren't exactly budging..., not good for business to have stock hanging around I guess, not good to make a loss either though but I'm not sure what deal retailers get when bulk buying..., they can't have made any money on this sale really (from the sounds of it) as there will be eBay & PayPal charges, plus postage too, I'm curious now as to whether it's a huge loss selling that statue on eBay?!? I may e-mail Lee & ask as I do quite a bit of business with him & correspond pretty regularly. :/

I shall have to keep an eye on your website too, noticed several things it's taken me AGES to get a hold of & I ended up paying more for some that your selling, very frustrating that I've never come across your website when doing my google searches for things.

I'm surprised this one and the Snowtrooper are still lingering around on Sideshow's stock. I do think the damage is over the top on the armor...I was going to get it, but after I've taken some closer looks, just can't bring myself to do it.

I love the armor but it's not a character I want to spend that much on to have in my collection. I got the 1/6 scale figure as a cheaper option and think it's great. If I could find a really great deal on the PF I'd probably get it though. It is eligible for the new $20 coupon code but it'll take quite a bit deeper discount for me to bite.

I'm surprised this one and the Snowtrooper are still lingering around on Sideshow's stock. I do think the damage is over the top on the armor...I was going to get it, but after I've taken some closer looks, just can't bring myself to do it.

I don't think the proportions are right with regards to the Snowtrooper, the arms look noticeably thinner than they should..., I also think the pose looks a little awkward too. That's what has put me off of the premium format statue anyway, it's not speaking to me like other collectibles do. :)

I think they just wanted shot of them, there is still 4 for sale but there was 6 listed & they aren't exactly budging..., not good for business to have stock hanging around I guess, not good to make a loss either though but I'm not sure what deal retailers get when bulk buying..., they can't have made any money on this sale really (from the sounds of it) as there will be eBay & PayPal charges, plus postage too, I'm curious now as to whether it's a huge loss selling that statue on eBay?!? I may e-mail Lee & ask as I do quite a bit of business with him & correspond pretty regularly. :/

I shall have to keep an eye on your website too, noticed several things it's taken me AGES to get a hold of & I ended up paying more for some that your selling, very frustrating that I've never come across your website when doing my google searches for things.

Yeah could just be clearing them out then.

Thanks on our site. By all means let me know what you're after and I can have a look and see what I can find. We can source thousands of items. It's worth keeping an eye on various resellers as we all manage to nab different stock when it comes into the various distributors. Prices also fluctuate over time depending on demand and availability.

We're working on Google and getting better, but we've only been around 2 years, so it takes time to come up the rankings. We'll get there.

We do a bit of Google adwords, but find it costs more than 10% so tend to work on getting direct links and use Ebay for Google adwords type listings where the fee is set.

Ok, now that I've got my statue I conceed that the battle damage is a bit on the OTT side..., it doesn't look quite right when looking at it as a statue, it did however look pretty cool close up when I was inspecting it for any signs of damage.

I just purchased the last one. Not a figure I was interested in really but for the price of £178 delivered I just had to have it. Only a few more to get and I will have all the Star Wars PF's I'm after, with a couple on order too.

I just purchased the last one. Not a figure I was interested in really but for the price of £178 delivered I just had to have it. Only a few more to get and I will have all the Star Wars PF's I'm after, with a couple on order too.

It was the price Collectibles Direct had dropped it down to that made me buy it in the end but to be honest the battle damage isn't really something I'm liking to look at & I may have to customise mine because it needs toning down a fair bit (in my opinion)..., I'll give it a bit of time & see if it grows on me first though. :)

It was the price Collectibles Direct had dropped it down to that made me buy it in the end but to be honest the battle damage isn't really something I'm liking to look at & I may have to customise mine because it needs toning down a fair bit (in my opinion)..., I'll give it a bit of time & see if it grows on me first though. :)

I will just put mine in my besta display and leave it at that. Lol I'm now looking for:

Tusken Raider Ex
Biker Scout Ex
The Emperor Ex
Darth Talon
Aurra Sing Ex
Leia Slave Ex
Aayla Secura Ex

The ones I have so far are:

General Grievous Ex
Princess Leia Ex
C-3po & R2-D2
Grand Moff Tarkin
Stormtrooper
Chewbacca Ex
Han In Carbonite
Scout Trooper On Speeder Bike
Darth Maul Ex
Shaak Ti Ex
Asaj Ventress Ex
Count Dooku
Snowtrooper Ex
Blackhole Stormtrooper

On order:

Boba fett Ex
Savage Opress

On order 1/6:

Speeder Bike
Scout Trooper
R2-D2
C-3PO

I will just put mine in my besta display and leave it at that. Lol I'm now looking for:

Tusken Raider Ex
Biker Scout Ex
The Emperor Ex
Darth Talon
Aurra Sing Ex
Leia Slave Ex
Aayla Secura Ex

The ones I have so far are:

General Grievous Ex
Princess Leia Ex
C-3po & R2-D2
Grand Moff Tarkin
Stormtrooper
Chewbacca Ex
Han In Carbonite
Scout Trooper On Speeder Bike
Darth Maul Ex
Shaak Ti Ex
Asaj Ventress Ex
Count Dooku
Snowtrooper Ex
Blackhole Stormtrooper

On order:

Boba fett Ex
Savage Opress

On order 1/6:

Speeder Bike
Scout Trooper
R2-D2
C-3PO

That's an impressive collection you have there, I'd love to buy more premium formats but a lack of space prevents me, I've only got 5 (Stormtrooper, Captain Rex, Darth Malgus Ex, Shaak Ti Ex & the Blackhole Stormtrooper)..., I am pondering on getting the Commander Stormtrooper & maybe Cody but I'm not sure yet, I would like Boba Fett & Darth Vader but again I'm undecided at the moment. :)

That's an impressive collection you have there, I'd love to buy more premium formats but a lack of space prevents me, I've only got 5 (Stormtrooper, Captain Rex, Darth Malgus Ex, Shaak Ti Ex & the Blackhole Stormtrooper)..., I am pondering on getting the Commander Stormtrooper & maybe Cody but I'm not sure yet, I would like Boba Fett & Darth Vader but again I'm undecided at the moment. :)

Thank u. I did have the original boba fett Ex but sold it to make way for the new figure. Darth vader is also on my list to order. The prob I have with the stormtrooper, blackhole trooper and commander is other than colour they are all the same figure. So I won't be getting the commander.

Back