Black Hole StormTrooper PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Super pass! If I do want it. I will buy it later like the storm trooper which has gone for 200.00 before. No thanks sideshow!

Hmm I'm wondering if this will actually be a low edition run of maybe 300 rather than an unknown run like the white PF. I think it's pretty cool and I think ill get one in the end .m

I think one of these next to Asajj Ventress would be pretty cool :)

..and some pics :)

71802_press01-001.jpg

71802_press02-001.jpg

71802_press03-001.jpg

71802_press04-001.jpg

71802_press06-001.jpg

71802_press08-001.jpg

What's up with the crazy rainbow weathering on both 1:6 and 1:4 Blackholes? They look like they fought in Pie Wars and lost.... :slap

I'm super happy with this. It means the Snowtrooper PF isn't happening for a bit longer. After PO'ing Harley Quinn PF, Darth Vader and Darth Malgus sixth scales over the last two weeks I need some breathing room before putting in another PO.

But seriously, this is so lame. Will all the stormy variants be repainted leftovers from the open ES stormtrooper. Personally I think if SS had of given two set of arms in the original PF they would have doubled their sales from those wanting flanking troopers.

As a member pointed out on sf site. Why is his legs so skinny?? Is it suppose to be like that? Or are they cutting down costs?

Other than cost and making life easier for themselves, why would Sideshow take the same sculpt/pose that they used from the first Stormtrooper PF and use it for the Black Stormtrooper? And what is it with the battle damage look? :slap C'mon SSC...

Would have been tempted had the pose been different. Whats the bet that even the base is the same as the original white Stormie! :dunno

Last edited:
I know some have already made fun of can spraying the white stormie in black to achieve the same look as Sideshow's but in reality thats all it really is!! :slap

Back