Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red jacket is up for order. paint app looks glossy but i assume you can still get the old recast if it is bad.

too bad they dont bother adding more items in like soap and briefcase.

Red jacket is up for order. paint app looks glossy but i assume you can still get the old recast if it is bad.

too bad they dont bother adding more items in like soap and briefcase.
Are they reissuing this?

Anyone knows any good replacements for the cigarettes? Mines disappeared out of nowhere and I can't find them after moving all the furniture in my room.

Also, the glasses are really fragile. Both temples broke while I was trying to adjust them. At least it was an easy fix with superglue and a bit of patience, looks like nothing happened.

Taking the opportunity to share some pics:
IMG_2897.JPG
IMG_2396.JPEG
IMG_2941.JPEG

Ive been searching for a cigarette that fits in his mouth for a couple years now, and my glasses broke as well. Ill probably send up selling him at this point.

Ive been searching for a cigarette that fits in his mouth for a couple years now, and my glasses broke as well. I’ll probably send up selling him at this point.
I’ll try my luck with those cheap Ebay ciggies and try to reduce their size at one end to make it fit in the mouth. If anyone could send a pic of the side where the mouth goes next to a ruler, would be extremely helpful.

Back