• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bowen Sentinel and Wolverine for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vader AL

RTR
Reaction score
NOW ON EBAY

Bowen Full-size Sentinel statue - SOLD. This guy is quite tall and comes with multiple arms and his head also moves. Love this guy and if you're a fan of the original Sentinel you'll love him too.

Bowen Full-size Original Comic version Wolverine - $115 shipped.

Both statues are in great shape. I have both color boxes and Wolverine's original shipper, boxes have shelf wear.

Paypal or money order. US only(minus Hawaii and Alaska).

I'll post better pics when I get home from work.

BronzeHulk024.jpg

picture.php

Last edited:
that's the only bowen wolverine statue that I dont have from the new set.

Man....I want that Sentinel....looking for anything in trade....perhaps you'd like a Jim Lee Psylocke that is same scale as Bowen???

Man....I want that Sentinel....looking for anything in trade....perhaps you'd like a Jim Lee Psylocke that is same scale as Bowen???

well i had to cut down some lines and since i have the Marvel SS PF's I had to cut Bowen(and some more to come) so these are the last Bowen items I have. Plus I have a lot of stuff coming so I need the $ this time.

Back