Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's Beast then they have pretty much made him in this pose with a little modification.

731769571_L62Mc-M.jpg

I believe this is the non furry Beast of the original X-MEN.

Oh often does Bowen do "phases"? I love Sideshow but Bowen gets to the newer stuff faster than Sideshow and I am really looking for a Flash Thompson Venom and Kaine Scarlet Spider Bust/Statue whatever. I know Flash was brought up with a "not in this phase" but how often do the phases go?

A new Gambit action FS is coming this phase right? I hope we see something soon and I hope he looks proper Jim Lee style.

Oh often does Bowen do "phases"? I love Sideshow but Bowen gets to the newer stuff faster than Sideshow and I am really looking for a Flash Thompson Venom and Kaine Scarlet Spider Bust/Statue whatever. I know Flash was brought up with a "not in this phase" but how often do the phases go?

Sideshow would be your best bet to do those crappy characters. LOL

BB

Worst phase ever ?!?!?

Wheres World War Hulk ????

Bowen choking again?

I just received notice that they were getting ready to ship my Ultimates Captain America (the new one holding the shield) FS statue. Cannot wait!!!

Back