Bring On FatBurn!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In relation to the thread, I'm sure Cowboy Curtis faps:lol

In relation to the thread I'm sure Pee Wee faps.

paul_reubens.jpeg

Yes. If in some alternate reality Mr. Fishburne grew overweight and played a lone survivor on an alien planet, they would refer to him as "Fatburn".

Obviously that's absurd....because we all know that if you're the lone human survivor on an alien planet you probably wouldn't be fat enough to have tits (unless, as stated earlier...you ate a few Predators...or "Predati?")

When I watched the movie I had played him off as some cannibal who ate whatever the predators did not catch. Seeing him as some chunky guy covered in predator clothing surrounded by his "toys" or trinkets reminded me of the stereotypical adult toy collector who never leaves his home unless for food :)

When I watched the movie I had played him off as some cannibal who ate whatever the predators did not catch. Seeing him as some chunky guy covered in predator clothing surrounded by his "toys" or trinkets reminded me of the stereotypical adult toy collector who never leaves his home unless for food :)

:rotfl

who needs to leave home - pizza delivery guy anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back