BTTF: Marty and Doc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks pitbull! The goggles remind me of that great scene when Doc built the model of the city in his garage. Then he shows it to Marty, and the toy DeLorean catches fire and flies off of the table the city was built on! Doc gasps, as he's holding a power plug...goggles on his head. :)

I remember that scene made my Dad laugh really hard! I recall seeing BTTF for the first time with him, and my two younger brothers in a theater in 1985. Great memory!

HI, does anyone know if there's any way to get the mcfly vest or denim jacket ??
I couldn't find anything on ebay :s

After all I completed my Marty ... XD

mcflydoll_zps4de403d3.jpg

Those are amazing, but I wouldn't even know where to begin to look for the clothes for the figures. If you're willing to trade for a set of completed figures I have a Christopher Lloyd Autographed Diamond Select 1/15th Delorean and photo COA I'd be willing to trade. PM me if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are amazing, but I wouldn't even know where to begin to look for the clothes for the figures. If you're willing to trade for a set of completed figures I have a Christopher Lloyd Autographed Diamond Select 1/15th Delorean and photo COA I'd be willing to trade. PM me if interested

I have a rare Doc Brown radiation suit for sale (originally retailed for $85) if you're interested. :duff

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...7-FS-Betomatoli-Doc-Brown-Radiation-Suit-Misc

Back