[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED POST #235~

NevilleLegend2.jpg

Just finished painting Sunohc's Will Smith sculpt.

Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED POST #242~

Great paint-up Johnny, very natural looking!

Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED POST #242~

Wow, that is very impressive Cheung...one of my favorite paint ups of that sculpt for sure.

Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED POST #247~

Will smith looks brilliant mate!!!

Nice! Where'd you get that sweater?

Thanks man, the sweater is made by my tailor. Since I couldn't find a sweater for my Lucius Fox, he lent me a hand. The neck collar needs to be reduced a bit and the color should be darker. He's currently fixing it.

Will smith looks brilliant mate!!!

Thanks Platty! :)

Johnny-That Lucius Fox looks great! You have inspired me to start a thread of my own so I can show off mine, lol. PM me when you get the chance.
Mark-

Glad I inspired you, man, hehe. Thanks for the kind words.

BLstache1+copy.jpg

BLstache3+copy.jpg

BLstache2+copy.jpg

BLstache4+copy.jpg

This is just a casual MOD on a Hot Toys Bruce Lee. I always liked the picture of him with a mustache, because back then I didn't know Bruce sported one and caught by surprise.

Hope you like it.

Last edited:
Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED POST #254~

Even tho' this is not my work, it's a work from my tailors', so I'll post it here.

This is a henley shirt my tailor did for the Nathan Drake project going on in the Interest Section. If you are interested in one let me know or post a reply here : https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95853

henley.jpg

Tailored to fit a HT Muscle Body. It will not come with buttons because there is non of those at that size locally, our country is oblivious to the fact that this hobby exists. We tried looking for those online but couldn't find suitable ones.

Thanks for looking.

God that shirt looks awesome. I'm sorry if youguys don't get that 6th slot, it certainly does look well worth that great price. It could also be used for Dexter. I will feel bad if I'm the reason this badass shirt doesn't happen.

God that shirt looks awesome. I'm sorry if youguys don't get that 6th slot, it certainly does look well worth that great price. It could also be used for Dexter. I will feel bad if I'm the reason this badass shirt doesn't happen.

No worries, man. Thanks for the kind words!. :1-1:

What's the latest on the T.O.R.O project? Have you had any time yet to get started?

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of these types of figures from you.

Maybe I'll send you some of my character designs and we can go head to head with our rival federations!

Back