Clearance sale , some old sideshow figs , cheap.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 2 refunds, but I did order 26 figs. But, I think I was the first to place an order. The refunds equal out to about 3 figures. :monkey3

My order is now "Box Labels/COD Tag" but my Visa hasn't been charged yet.

Dude, you ordered 26 figures? For what? Robert Davi customs? I've always wanted him from that Andrew Dice Clay/Shannon Tweed/Rowdy Roddy Piper movie.

Let's just say that I am going to try to convert my friends over to sideshow figures this christmas! :google

Can I be your friend? Especially if you have extra of either Vlad Tepes or London After Midnight? (One of those 2 got canceled from my order). I'll even pay for my Christmas present. :p :lol

Has anyone received shipping info?

They just put a whole bunch of new figures, mostly military, on clearance, but I don't want to order more if people aren't getting orders fulfilled.

Has anyone received shipping info?

They just put a whole bunch of new figures, mostly military, on clearance, but I don't want to order more if people aren't getting orders fulfilled.

I got a "Receipt/Purchase Confirmation" email Friday, but my card hasn't been charged yet. Odd that they've reposted the figures again for the sale, but most are now at $15.00.

Yeah, some of those figures up there, such as Lazenby Bond and LAM, I thought I read were rejecting at checkout for some people. Also, last week all of those Civil War figures were Sold Out on their site. Fishy?

I actually just got my figures about 20 minutes ago. I ordered the SSE Wolfman and Lugosi Frankenstein. The packing was really well done and the figures were perfect. I couldn't be happier...

I actually just got my figures about 20 minutes ago. I ordered the SSE Wolfman and Lugosi Frankenstein. The packing was really well done and the figures were perfect. I couldn't be happier...

Did your status ever change from "BOX LABELS/COD TAGS"? Thats where mine is still at.

Did your status ever change from "BOX LABELS/COD TAGS"? Thats where mine is still at.

Hmm good question, let me check...

EDIT: Yeah it looks like it did... "8111991 10/20/2008 All Merchandise Shipped"

ON the off chance that someone has an extra Vlad they bought in panic and were willing to part with.....please,please PM me :) I missed out on that :(

Russ

I discovered this thread yesterday, so I missed out on the initial rush, but I couldn't resist getting the Sideshow Star Trek busts at $10 apiece. Some of them have dodgy likenesses (especially Kirk) but I'm a sucker for Trek and I never would have bought these at normal price.

Got my stuff yesterday and it's great. Super fast for what I thought might have been an order in limbo. I've really upped the Sideshow collection with this lot.

I just got mine this morning (Vlad and Wolfman) which I bought for Christmas presents for friends but looking at them now I am not sure I want to give them away. The Vlad figure is awesome... Maybe my friend would rather get a book. :monkey3

I just got mine this morning (Vlad and Wolfman) which I bought for Christmas presents for friends but looking at them now I am not sure I want to give them away. The Vlad figure is awesome... Maybe my friend would rather get a book. :monkey3

Vlad is a sweet figure, I've bought two off the boards (one for myself and one as a gift) and its a figure I love having in the collection :rock

Back