Commission work on 1/6 Half Life Gordon Freeman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That look's great Moe ....wow you really could do a great hev suit under layer, you could do that layer pattern on the stomach, it would look awesome!

I would need the photo of what you mean...Never done one for this character.

I would need the photo of what you mean...Never done one for this character.

Most of the suit is covered up, so it's really only the stomach and crotch that will need to be worked on.

Half-Life_II_Gordon_Freeman_Is_Back.jpg

HEVSuit1.jpg

Most of the suit is covered up, so it's really only the stomach and crotch that will need to be worked on.

Half-Life_II_Gordon_Freeman_Is_Back.jpg

HEVSuit1.jpg

We can make it...But What I think is...The line detail is air brushed on the lycra...I'll Pass it along to my tailor and I will air brush the rest in detail

We can make it...But What I think is...The line detail is air brushed on the lycra...I'll Pass it along to my tailor and I will air brush the rest in detail

That's great Moe:hi5:, but just don't do anything yet until we hear from everyone else, also what price are we talking?

Hey hey! I'm back from my fun in the sun with the military. I got my HEV suit in the mail and friggin love it!

As of right now I'm using a tight black under suit. I would however be 100% down for one of Moes suits regardless of cost. I hope the headsculpt goes though. I really want this dream to come true haha.

Hey hey! I'm back from my fun in the sun with the military. I got my HEV suit in the mail and friggin love it!

As of right now I'm using a tight black under suit. I would however be 100% down for one of Moes suits regardless of cost. I hope the headsculpt goes though. I really want this dream to come true haha.

Pics! :panic:

Astro_zombie said:
I got my HEV suit in the mail and friggin love it!!... I would however be 100% down for one of Moes suits regardless of cost. I hope the headsculpt goes though. I really want this dream to come true

Me too. Having bought the HEV suit (and friggin lovin' it!! :D), I really want to add a great undersuit and headsculpt to complete this figure. Sure, it's a little disappointing that the gravity gun isn't currently available for all of us, but I'm happy enough to go with the classic crowbar setup for now, rather than give up on this one.

Don't forget that many of Gordons other weapons are available in 1/6th scale. Ill get some pictures maybe tonight or tomorrow.

Also, have you guys heard the news that Valve is teaming with Neca? Took them long enough but, I'm glad!

Any news on the head or undersuit?

Back