Conquistador's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conquistador

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello people! I've been lurking around for the past few years, silently admiring your collections. I feel it's time for me to walk out of the dark and share my collection with fellow collectors. I'm active on the Shadow and Flame forum and hope I can be as much contributing as possible here.

My collection sits in two seperate rooms. One is bigger than the other. The video shows both rooms but is not up to date. The pictures below are of the small room. This is where I generally display my props. Very soon, I'll be taking photos of the bigger room where my statues and busts are. But you can check out the last 3 pics to get an overall idea of the bigger room.

Thanks for looking!

[ame="https://youtu.be/1JI2vKLAZyc"]https://youtu.be/1JI2vKLAZyc[/ame]

pics156_zps38736a9a.jpg

pics155_zps0433dd23.jpg

pics146_zps789b68f5.jpg

pics145_zps17c59b61.jpg

pics144_zps9174fe8a.jpg

pics143_zps368cb2a4.jpg

pics142_zps8dc9b43e.jpg

pics141_zps249e16a1.jpg

pics140_zps110561e2.jpg

pics138_zps7d0deef7.jpg

Last edited:
Thread approved.

Hey Conquistador! :wave

Good to see you over here from the S&F board! Fantastic pics and a great collection! :duff

BTW, posting videos works differently here than over at the S&F board. Here you have to post the whole link in order for it to show.

Hey Conquistador! :wave

Good to see you over here from the S&F board! Fantastic pics and a great collection! :duff

Thank you for the warm welcome Snoopy. :hi5:

Very great collection WOW!!!

Thank you and so is yours!

:wave

kick ass collection man! congrats. :clap

Hey Yautja, how have you been man. Long time no see.

Freaking awesome collection mate. Great display too.

Thank you my friend. Your cabinets and collection are awesome. :rock

Back