Creating Custom Star Wars 1:6th weapons the How to's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mooncat are you saying this is a straw? What kind?
1907197899_d228923e82aaa.jpg

That would work well for doing an MG-15 conversion.

two 'on the bench ' here for mooncat, two rebel fleet trooper blasters one ANH one ESB,.....barrels are turned alloy, more soon...
DSCF0620.jpg

Mooncat are you saying this is a straw? What kind?
1907197899_d228923e82aaa.jpg

That would work well for doing an MG-15 conversion.

Sorry nope thats a bit I cut of a 1:6th life vest it was the end of a valve on it but the other blasters scope has some straw in it, the light green bit the rest is milliput and the other end of the valve from the life vest

1907581295_5e14c106e3.jpg

Last edited:
next step on Moons' fleet trooper weapons, ones to be ANh, one ESB, main diferences being the ESb retains the magazine section and a short magazine, whereas the ANh had this removed, ESb version also has a 'tube' along the top of the weapon which extends out over the barrel....
DSCF0653.jpg

progress on the ESB version, 'piston halves' were cut from a hasbro 'blaster pistol'
DSCF0685.jpg

Glenn said he wouldnt mind casting them once done

have to say those are looking mighty fine, looking forward to em

the detailing on the ESB looks fantastic (I was gonna put it in a holster on a custom but looking at this theres no way I could display that in a holster . . . its just too good for that)

Glenn said he wouldnt mind casting them once done

have to say those are looking mighty fine, looking forward to em

the detailing on the ESB looks fantastic (I was gonna put it in a holster on a custom but looking at this theres no way I could display that in a holster . . . its just too good for that)

Was it the hoth rebel who use this in ESB, i think i remeber Leia holding it once in a promo shot.

all done, i cant make molds of these, they are too complex and i aint that good at mold making...if moon wants to let someone else try to make molds...but not me!
DSCF0794.jpg

DSCF0795.jpg

Unfortunately Once these are in my possesion I doubt ill be letting them out again

I havent got the experience or the confidence to make molds myself especially not on these as I wouldnt want to risk ruining them.

Im afraid if anyone else wants these they will have to use the original WW2 submachine guns and get a professional to customise them

Last edited:
Back