Custom 1/6 The Bat-Bunker Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is one more for the moment, hope you guys like it! :yess:

wall02w.jpg

wall01.jpg

Think I'll need about one more week from now to finish it!

The dio's concrete wall texture is designed after production shots like this:

new-tdk052.jpg

Image source: https://www.batmannews.de/gotham_city_central/gotham_globe/gotham_globe_archiv/2008/05/gotham_globe.html

Last edited:
Awesome! Nice work Pirate.

That looks great Pirate.

Thanks buddies! :hi5:

Have been working on the Bunker every free hour the last weeks to finish it but I recently made a small but frustrating mistake at one of the parts with the concrete wall surface and I need to redo it after waiting time for new material to come :impatient:.

Used the time and antedated some of the things I wanted to make for the planned photos.
One are the custom black rim decals and another is a custom 1/6 Tumbler blueprint in the style of the The Bat blueprint that came with the DX12
(plus a custom 1/6 notepad "Does it come in black?" :yess:):

tbp03.jpg

tbp01b.jpg

tbp02b.jpg

Last edited:
Wow this looks phenomenal I wish you were taking commission on this I definitely would be on that list.

Wow, this is amazing. Just read through this thread, very nice

There are some real artists here, and you sir are one of them:bow

Thank you so much guys! This board is a very inspring place with a great community, which I'm proud to be a part of! :hi5:

Handling the miniature custom items I recently made took more after hours than expected :lol
but I'm happy I can finally show you some updates / close to finish pics very soon now.

Last edited:
bbarms01s.jpg

bbarms02s.jpg

Another setup option I'm experimenting around with.
Really happy I didn't have to build the armory, it would have taken me months.

It's actually "only" one element of the Bunker's inner sidewalls that I had to redo and that was keeping me
from making full setup pics but I almost finished it now, so more pics will follow soon, too. :)

Last edited:
Lovely work Pirate. This looks amazing

Thanks a lot man! :hi5:

The Toys Legend piece looks right at home in your amazing space :rock
Curious - what modification did you make to the armory?

Alfred holds the same opinion. :lol Thanks a lot buddy!
Didn't mod anything at the armory, sorry if my post about the inner sidewalls was misleading,
talking about the inner sidewalls I meant the Bat Bunker's.

Alfred holds the same opinion. :lol Thanks a lot buddy!
Didn't mod anything at the armory, sorry if my post about the inner sidewalls was misleading,
talking about the inner sidewalls I meant the Bat Bunker's.

Gotcha :wink1:

Next up: getting that armory to rise from the floor! :rock :lol

Back