Custom Snake Eyes by TonyMeis (movie suit, and comic version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyMeis

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally found a body that suit the head very well, now just need to paint the head and start adding accessories and weapon on him.

Head- Creg Custom
Body- ACI Body
Upper Suit- custom by Crystal and I
Harness- all Harness are made from scratch
pants- Toy City Combat Uniform set
Boots- HT sprayed black
hands- Inflame for now
More on it's way

SE1225123_zps67a629b9.jpg

SE1225124_zps2293ff07.jpg

Scratch build Visor..... first try, not completely happy with the result, but this will do for now until I get the Sideshow Snake Eyes

Head- Hasbro base

SE1225126_zpsd0225026.jpg

SE1225122_zps2921ea3f.jpg

SE1225121_zps01b1c202.jpg

SE1225125_zps1b705315.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Custom Snake Eyes by TonyMeis (movie suit)

In the movie, he is prey buff, and this head is pretty big. I kinda like it haha.

The price only includes the suits, head and weapon/pouch set arent included. TDKR cape are sold separately because DD isn't done until the head sculpt is ready to go :wink1:

As for the wear of the suit, it's direct wear onto the body, no zipper needed, we tailor the size perfectly for TTM19.

The TDKR cape are ready to ship out as soon the payment us receive, that will also made you a repeat customer for discount in the DD custom. Let us know and email us thru [email protected]. We can talk more thru email instead, our inbox gets full fairly quickly.

Tony

In the movie, he's played by Ray Park who's not even remotely that big, let alone tall, so that body is wrong in several ways. A film-accurate suit would have to have sculpted muscles on it, not underneath it. :wink1:

Sales threads in the discussion section?

And yea , way too big. Remember how short Darth Maul is. :lol

That looks awesome Tony, I think the bigger body helps the larger custom head look more in scale. Super stoked to see you creating in the Joe section, looking forward to seeing your version of Snake Eyes finished.

The pants look like they are from Toys City Combat Uniform & Boots Set series. I got the black set for my custom Commando Snake Eyes, top quality stuff.

you guys sure have tons of opinions, LOL I do agree with you all on how the body is too big. In the movie he does look like a short gorilla, then again, who say that's the only version I'm making?

here you go for those who love the slim cut Snake Eye, this is the version I remember Snake Eye should have looked. As for sculpted muscle on the suit? Crystal and I make these from home, we do not have the technology of making sculpted suit yet.... and if we do, we would love to do tons of sculpted suit for many character, that would be a dream come true :wink1: Still hunting down a great Snake Eyes head.....

SnakeEyes1225122_zps4594e916.jpg

and here is the reason why I didnt put the helmet head on the TTM19 to begin with.... see the picture for yourself.....
- great sculpt, but with the visor on, the head seems a tad too big for the body. will try to use a few other muscular body for this head sculpt, it's a beautiful piece and would love to find a proportional body to make it useful.

SnakeEyes1225121_zps98976a2e.jpg

Last edited:

Sweet. I want to make a comic bookish Snake Eyes, using the Sideshow visor head, & this looks like something I'd want :D

Agree!! We are hunting down a Sideshow Snake Eyes as well, that head size seems perfect for a nice custom bash. Agree with you all the way!!!

I don't get the idea that this head is out of proportion. All due respect but I don't think you guys really know what you're talking about. Sure it's big compared to a normal head, but you forget, it's not a normal head, it's a normal head IN a helmet, so it should look bigger:

3597586-paintball-player-in-camouflage-uniform.jpg

agree with you 100% on the picture above. Now where can I find a picture of Snake Eye with helmet head on the same body like the picture above? wouldn't look so impressive would it?

Helmet on a normal body will make the helmet look large, that is the reason why I'm looking for a larger body for this beautiful head sculpt :)

Now where can I find a picture of Snake Eye with helmet head on the same body like the picture above? wouldn't look so impressive would it?

It'd look realistic and realism is good :lol

agree with you 100% on the picture above. Now where can I find a picture of Snake Eye with helmet head on the same body like the picture above? wouldn't look so impressive would it?

Helmet on a normal body will make the helmet look large, that is the reason why I'm looking for a larger body for this beautiful head sculpt :)

To get that look would be as easy as tossing A Commando sweater and those BDU pants on a Narrow-Shouldered TrueType. :huh

I don't think Creg was going for paintball Snake Eyes more like Resolute Snake Eyes.
Capture_zps6571c127.jpg
Snake_Eyes__Resolute_by_ZeroMayhem_zps2ff8c396.jpg

The point was addressing the size of a human head masked, not making fun of the head. The paintball pic was just a comparison to show that Creg's head isn't oversized. :wink1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back