Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling that the value of the pf maul will increase in the months to come.

That is only assuming this statue stays sold out and well sought after. It being a star wars statue that is very doubtful. There are already way too many darth mauls to go around that I doubt it would increase the price on him at all.

Okay......according to tonight's NL, in the section "Coming In The Next 30 Days", there's no mention of any SW pieces at all. Were last week's posts that Darth Talon was on the way a send-up or is SS sending out 2 divergent NLs?

Inquiring minds wanna know.:lol

I figured out why the NL list of coming items that I saw didn't match up with what you guys were saying (the NL list I received had NO SW items at all). The only things that you get are the items in the categories that you have chosen as your favorites (LOTR, SW, etc). All this time, I thought that we were shown everything that was getting ready to ship.

Once I went in and added SW to my list, all of them appeared on the NL when I pulled it up!:slap

Live and learn!

That is only assuming this statue stays sold out and well sought after. It being a star wars statue that is very doubtful. There are already way too many darth mauls to go around that I doubt it would increase the price on him at all.

my thinking is talon transcends the star wars market. It appears many non-star wars collectors are interested in her and they may in turn want maul as a complimentary piece. of course this is pure speculation on my part. one thing is for sure though, she does look awesome!

my thinking is talon transcends the star wars market. It appears many non-star wars collectors are interested in her and they may in turn want maul as a complimentary piece. of course this is pure speculation on my part. one thing is for sure though, she does look awesome!

That's the story with me. As a piece of art this statue is amazing! It's that art that has been put into this piece that attracts me.

It's more than just her being a gorgeous female statue, visually there is a lot to see. That's one reason as to why she's successful. Because she's got lots of details.

The other reason I don't even need to get into. :lol

I agree she does look awesome but I am still not buying yet that she will be a big hit.

Of course I am banking on this cause I want to buy her later for cheaper. :)

Legacy is such an awesome book, there's no way I'd miss out on anything SSC produces from it (though I'm sure this is all we'll get).

Legacy is such an awesome book, there's no way I'd miss out on anything SSC produces from it (though I'm sure this is all we'll get).

Yep, still waiting for mine to convert from the waitlist, and I really hope we see a Darth Krayt soon.

I never got an email from sideshow saying is will be shipping in 30 days or whatever. Does that just mean I am lower down on the shipping list?

I never got an email from sideshow saying is will be shipping in 30 days or whatever. Does that just mean I am lower down on the shipping list?

It shouldn't I don't believe. I'm pretty sure everyone gets these because it prepares you to have your funds available.

Anyone thinking of cancelling their Ex version pls pm me!! I'd like to get it!!:pray:

I would also like to grab someones excl if they don't want it. I don't think my order will convert, I waited till early March to order mine :slap and the ebay mark up is already very high.

One way to tell if high demand is when the online retailers are also sold out, and they are sold out.

Jesus! Is that yours, aficionado? I am not saying it is. But if it is, that would explain why you are trying to brainwash everyone into believing they need to panic over them.

That's just funny. And $50 bucks in shipping? It doesn't even cost that to ship from Sideshow to me in VA.

Ah well, there's always at least 1 in the crowd right?

Back