Dead or Alive 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I played DOA4 to death! I still play it offline to this day, really enjoy doing the Survival mode single/tag and fighting the AI in practice at the hardest level. I didn't think they'd do a 5th game, this rocks!

And it's good to see my Hayate wearing new gear! Looks like we'll have some new and improved costumes to unlock :yess:

Maybe new characters as well :pray:

I got bored of DOA after the 3rd one. That video looked like more of the same, and I was saying "meh" a lot up until that ending. Wth was that? Looked like some kind of super move that triggered an environment interaction, an interaction that wasn't just falling down some stairs or flat out getting kicked off a ledge.
... interesting.

A new DOA game and they choose two dudes to showcase it? Interesting!

Official teaser pic (Kasumi FTW!) :

doa5key-artseriously.jpg

I got bored of DOA after the 3rd one. That video looked like more of the same, and I was saying "meh" a lot up until that ending. Wth was that? Looked like some kind of super move that triggered an environment interaction, an interaction that wasn't just falling down some stairs or flat out getting kicked off a ledge.
... interesting.
--

The same could be said for . . . OH . . . the TEKKEN series?

:lol

DOA always had the most fluid, attractive fighting system. It may not be the most technical, but it looks better than the rest of the 3D fighters.

Doa = bouncin' bewbies

Just like every other fighting game? :dunno

Back