Desktop Wallpapers by MaulFan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have ALL these in my new Dell system Sean. Just wanted you to know that! :D
I sent you a special wallpaper request email earlier. I hope you can do one for me. Let me know. When you get the time of course! :rock

I have ALL these in my new Dell system Sean. Just wanted you to know that! :D
I sent you a special wallpaper request email earlier. I hope you can do one for me. Let me know. When you get the time of course! :rock

I will check that after Les, very cool, I'm sure it's thrilling for you to go a bit higher resolution now. Sucks losing a PC, but upgrades make you feel better :)

Sean,

I'm really into the Hot Toys Military pieces.

Think you may want to take on doing a montage of some of thier newer pieces ?

Sean

Special addition tonight, a Figuremaster Les masterpiece gets the wallpaper treatment; his beautifully crafted Spiked Hair Hicks.

19THUMB.jpg

Widescreen:
1920 x 1200
1600 x 1000
1344 x 840
1280 x 800

Fullscreen:
1600 x 1280
1280 x 1024
1024 x 768
800 x 600

We'll see, I'm not a big fan of using images I don't take, especially because I can't arrange the figures for a good composition, like most of these pictures really aren't that interesting for a composition, there's much more to the figures than these photos indicate.

I know... i wish i could take pcs of what you need.

This one was inspired by the final shot of the T2 opening credits.
16THUMB.jpg
I always wanted a poster of this but only ever saw the mini one McFarlane did for their T2 range years ago. Do you think you could do a full body version of this pic like at the end of T1 when the endo comes outta the fire from the truck?

WOW !! sean that so awsome.

I hope you post some TDK wallpapers.
I would love one.

amazing job as always.

I got terminator HT as my wallpaper right now and it look amazing on 1920x1200.

Last edited:
Your Indy is the best one,along with the last Aliens you have on your first post.

Back