Dog Alien Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordquigon

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had any good pictures of the 1:4 scale Dog Alien Maquette? I can't seem to find any good in hand pics. Not that I can afford it right now, it's just so damn SWEET looking! :joy

Thanks!

Alien3maquettepart10.jpg

Alien3maquettepart6.jpg

Alien3maquettepart8.jpg

Alien3maquettepart9.jpg

Picture007.jpg

There, I hope that helps. She is a beauty!

I got the SS Queen Bust coming as well. My two grails. I think once I get the Alien warrior Maquette I'll be through with Alien stuff. I'll just need me a cool Predator bust an or maquette and I'm golden. :D

By the Gods, that is a thing of BEAUTY!:monkey5:woo

Dude, thanks for posting those!!!!!!:rock2

Yeah I love mine. If you can find one get one! She's worth at least the retail price. I paid $1100 for mine but I had it on lay a way. Took me 3 months to pay off. The extra $200 was like a finance charge if you will.

I'm afraid I'm going to finally want one once the Aliens maquette is releases. And of course that is when these will become impossible to find. It is a wonderful piece though.

Chaver - Done with Aliens stuff? What about the Alien maquette that will likely come next year? That is one of my most anticipated pieces in the line. But I am an original Alien fan myself.

Chaver - Done with Aliens stuff? What about the Alien maquette that will likely come next year? That is one of my most anticipated pieces in the line. But I am an original Alien fan myself.

Oh yeah i forgot about her. Might have to get that one as well. We'll see ? But think I might have to Stall on the Alien warrior coming out in January. I'll likely pick it up around summer time at discount, hopefully.

I always loved that this thing was cast from screen used parts, but I hate the pose. And they elongated the neck so that it could be turned the way it is. Just looks funny to me in person. The dog was always one of my faves, but couldn't bring myself to buy this one.

Since we're on the discussion of Alien3 maquettes...what is everyone's opinion of this one?

I'm not a big fan of the SS piece, especially the pose. I found this one for sale and am thinking about picking it up. I really like the sculpt and the pose. The paint job is not as good as the SS maquette though. But, it's not that bad.

alien3burnett1.jpg

alien3burnett2.jpg

alien3burnett.jpg

I've had one for about a year and a half now. I love it however it's left foot hangs off the edge of the base and I've considered selling it numerous times just because i think it's retarded that it doesn't fit right on the base. In about half of the pics i see people pst they have the same issue. I've only seen one in person other than mine and it was even worse.

How many people that own this piece have this problem? Did it annoy anyone as much as it does me?

that's an interesting piece sabres, who makes it?

I've also seen another maquette for sale online that is supposedly from the same rod puppet but it's fiberglass and in a better pose. is anyone aware of that piece?

that's an interesting piece sabres, who makes it?

I've also seen another maquette for sale online that is supposedly from the same rod puppet but it's fiberglass and in a better pose. is anyone aware of that piece?

Yeah, there is this one.
But, I think this pic they're using is a pic of the ACTUAL A3 rod puppet.
What you get, if you buy it, is the one I posted.

I could be wrong though.

ecostumes_2076_1507400717.jpg

You're dead right about that piece Sabres, great sculpt and pose, but somewhat poor paints. Really looks nice though. I think the cramped pose of the Sideshow piece stems from packaging issues, and cost of shipping oversized boxes all over the place.

wow, looks so much better in that pic. I really thought it was an entirely different piece because of the paint ap.

Bumping this thread because my LCS has this piece for $1000.00. I found out that the end of the tail has broken and glued back on. It was on the top of a shelf so I couldn't see where it was fixed. They do have all the original packaging though.

If anyone is interested in it please PM me and I'll give you the shop's info.

Bumping this thread because my LCS has this piece for $1000.00. I found out that the end of the tail has broken and glued back on. It was on the top of a shelf so I couldn't see where it was fixed. They do have all the original packaging though.

If anyone is interested in it please PM me and I'll give you the shop's info.

You mean the one at coliseum of comics?
Those guys always find a way to break stuff. :mad:

Back