[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) MGSNAKED SNAKE - PENGUIN - WOLVERINE

Love what you did on the pinguin, really amazing !!

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) MGSNAKED SNAKE - PENGUIN - WOLVERINE

Thanks guys!!!!
@ liuskusuma, the sleeves are custom made.

Small update and finishing touches on my DREDD.
Replaced the pouches on the gloves and gave him the Cap boots repainted.

P1060315_zpsdcc1d417.jpg

P1060318_zps94e0f247.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) MGSNAKED SNAKE - PENGUIN - DREDD

You're becoming the king of custom Dredd! Great work!

Eric

Awesome updates all around, but that penguin...I like the modified Churchill sculpt, but this one definitely takes it up a notch. :rock

Those are MGS masterpieces. Feelin envy

Thanks guys as always for all the nice comments!

Keep pusing the limit as usual ;-)

Small update on my BANE.

Bleached the pants and dye in Charcoal grey and painted the knee in black.

P1060328_zpse296420e.jpg

P1060297_zpsef091e67.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) NAKED SNAKE - PENGUIN - DREDD - BANE

Fantastic.....just....fantastic! Can you please help to Hot Toys to make better figures? PLEASE!

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) NAKED SNAKE - PENGUIN - DREDD - BANE

Bane looks insane Seb. Definitely gonna have to weather up the coat AND vest when I get my HT Bane. What pants are those again?

Here's the pants I used

https://www.blackopstoys.com/catalo...fcs-testing-team-acu-uniform-set-p-10724.html

They only exist in camo so to have them in the right colour isn't that easy.

Here's what I did

Bleached them
Dye them in pearl grey
Used sandpaper to distressed them
I painted them using diluted grey pants to remove any sign of the came (approx 3 or 4 thin layers of paint)
Painted the kneed in black
Switched the knee pads.

Here's the pants I used

https://www.blackopstoys.com/catalo...fcs-testing-team-acu-uniform-set-p-10724.html

They only exist in camo so to have them in the right colour isn't that easy.

Here's what I did

Bleached them
Dye them in pearl grey
Used sandpaper to distressed them
I painted them using diluted grey pants to remove any sign of the came (approx 3 or 4 thin layers of paint)
Painted the kneed in black
Switched the knee pads.
See this just shows you what goes into making a great custom, this is only the pants! I'd imagine most people would try to dye them and it wouldn't fully hide the camo so they would give up, myself included. :lol

Bane is incredible!

Both yours and HT Bane looks bad ***.....when can I buy it? Lol

Everything looks amazing seb. Love the penguin. Did you make his coat. Ammmaazzzing

Everything looks amazing seb. Love the penguin. Did you make his coat. Ammmaazzzing

Thanks Emma, i didn't made the coat got it from ebay two years ago from a Gang figure or whatever it was called :lol

Back