Enterbay: Scarface "Respect Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotflYou know i had seen every Pacino film except that one.My wife introduced me to that freak fest!:slap:dunnoNevertheless,still a good Pacino film!:wink1:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotflYou know i had seen every Pacino film except that one.My wife introduced me to that freak fest!:slap:dunnoNevertheless,still a good Pacino film!:wink1:

I thought so, but you still can't find it on DVD only video tape to this day. It was based on a true story. Guess it was too much for the public to handle as well as some of the Actor who played in it. Karen Allen said she wouldn't have if she had the chance to do it again. And Pacino doesn't put it in his credits.

Correction, it was finally made available on DVD.

Last edited:
You're right about that!My wife had said that Pacino caught a lot flak because of the film.His performance was so convincing that his sexuality was questioned and everything after that film.Still it's an interesting character that Pacino portrayed and i don't think anyone else could've done it betterthan him.^_^

Still hoping for a Michael Corleone figure but if not, Carlito or Lt. Slade will do...

:exactly:

I don't understand why a Michael Corleone figure is considered impossible. They already made a Godfather figure and now one with his likeness. Just put the 2 together and you have a sure sell hit. Hell, even Hot Toys can get in on it and have a battle like the last Godfather. I think that would be awesome!:lol

:exactly:

I don't understand why a Michael Corleone figure is considered impossible. They already made a Godfather figure and now one with his likeness. Just put the 2 together and you have a sure sell hit. Hell, even Hot Toys can get in on it and have a battle like the last Godfather. I think that would be awesome!:lol

Al Pacino has not and most likely will not license his likeness to the Godfather related merchandise. He has declined time and time again no matter how much money was thrown at him. That is the impossibility factor and it has nothing to do with potential for demand or desire to produce.

Could it change some day? Anything is possible. But by Pacino's blessing only I highly doubt it. That being said when the reveal to what this Pacino figure from Blitzway is, if it is indeed it may indeed show the sign of doors opening.

I mean look at Hopkins who swore he would never lend his face to any "cannibal dolls".

But at my best inference I'd suspect the only time we might see something is when he passes away which I hope is not soon for obvious reasons. Look at what happened when Brando died.

EDIT: the reason why we see Scarface with Pacinos face all over it is because when he signed the deal with Universal he was contractually obligated to release any control over how his likeness was used. I don't know why he allowed that to happen but the overuse of it i'm sure is not helping him want to sign anything else away.

IF Blitzway indeed is doing a non-pacino Scarface it is truly a game changer and would indeed be Epic. That being said given the resistance to the Godfather video game likeness grants the Godfather 1-3 are literally the very last thing Im expecting. I'd expect Jack and Jill before that!.

Jack Nicholson finally caved in after years of saying no, so Pacino doing it may happen.

Now only if Clint Eastwood would follow suit. . . .

Al Pacino has not and most likely will not license his likeness to the Godfather related merchandise. He has declined time and time again no matter how much money was thrown at him. That is the impossibility factor and it has nothing to do with potential for demand or desire to produce.

Could it change some day? Anything is possible. But by Pacino's blessing only I highly doubt it. That being said when the reveal to what this Pacino figure from Blitzway is, if it is indeed it may indeed show the sign of doors opening.

I mean look at Hopkins who swore he would never lend his face to any "cannibal dolls".

But at my best inference I'd suspect the only time we might see something is when he passes away which I hope is not soon for obvious reasons. Look at what happened when Brando died.

EDIT: the reason why we see Scarface with Pacinos face all over it is because when he signed the deal with Universal he was contractually obligated to release any control over how his likeness was used. I don't know why he allowed that to happen but the overuse of it i'm sure is not helping him want to sign anything else away.

IF Blitzway indeed is doing a non-pacino Scarface it is truly a game changer and would indeed be Epic. That being said given the resistance to the Godfather video game likeness grants the Godfather 1-3 are literally the very last thing Im expecting. I'd expect Jack and Jill before that!.

Thanks for the info Raymond. I didn't know about the intricacies of licencing. Guess we wont see another epic battle between HT and Enterbay...

Hey Ray,didn't they make figures of Al Pacino's character in ____ Tracy with his likeness?I guess only time will tell now.^_^

Hey Ray,didn't they make figures of Al Pacino's character in ____ Tracy with his likeness?I guess only time will tell now.^_^

Yes! Correct! that was the other exception D ick Tracy... a similar licensing deal was made with that Of course his likeness was also obscured a bit due to the make up.

He's just perfect !

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0085-1.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0103-1.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

That is why I sold my Blitzway, but kept the chair. Even though the expression is too lame, it's Tony Montana. Enterbay's painting technique is amazing, can't believe this is made by the thousands.

Back