Eternal - 1/6 Gentleman of Crime (Batman Returns Penguin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! There really is quite a nice little figure in this package with some work.

Here's a before and after...

before - after COMP.jpg

With his Penguins...

1st futz COMP 3.jpg

Very happy to have a Penguin in the collection after so many years -- decades -- of waiting and wishing...

Last edited:
On the page previous, just a few posts back, I broke down what I did and the parts I got.
Thank you for the info!
That is the look to go.

Just some silly questions. how do you keep those tiny things in place?
Are they glued?
Did you make a hole for the cigarette?
How did you paint the monocle, it looks so clean, is there a trick?
Is that colour black?

Last edited:
Thank you for the info!
That is the look to go.

Just some silly questions. how do you keep those tiny things in place?
Are they glued?
Did you make a hole for the cigarette?
How did you paint the monocle, it looks so clean, is there a trick?
Is that colour black?

Thanks!

The cigarette holder just sticks in place on either side of his mouth just as the smaller one they provide does.
Fir the monocle, I used a tiny, tiny bit of Fabri-tac to hold in place since it dries clear and is easy to remove if needed.
I painted the monocle edge black -- just be very delicate and patient and slow.

The original headsculpt was really disastrous.
What I did to mine:
I painted the eyes bigger, enhanced the black and purple of the eye socket, painted the face slightly whiter with powder from grinding color pencil, glued the roots of the hair down, gave him a haircut and styled his hair as close to the movie as possible, still not a close resemblance imo but I did my best.

P1170508.JPG

P1170500.JPG

P1170533.JPG

P1170521.JPG

P1170566.JPG

P1170600.JPG

Btw, anyone knows if Mars Toys is making another Penguin? Or is that the Colin Farrell version?

Last edited:
The original headsculpt was really disastrous.
What I did to mine:
I painted the eyes bigger, enhanced the black and purple of the eye socket, painted the face slightly whiter with powder from grinding color pencil, glued the roots of the hair down, gave him a haircut and styled his hair as close to the movie as possible, still not a close resemblance imo but I did my best.

View attachment 705766

View attachment 705767

View attachment 705769

View attachment 705770

View attachment 705772

View attachment 705773

Btw, anyone knows if Mars Toys is making another Penguin? Or is that the Colin Farrell version?
Wow, great job!

Mars has shown a 3D printed head sculpt (non painted) of the 92 penguin. Jazz inc has also stated they are making one.

Wow, great job!

Mars has shown a 3D printed head sculpt (non painted) of the 92 penguin. Jazz inc has also stated they are making one.
I see, thanks. Jazzinc really need to be more proactive with their product announcement, they announced their 92 catwoman a day after I preordered the Eternal Toys version (the place I ordered from is not refundable), really regretting it now.

I see, thanks. Jazzinc really need to be more proactive with their product announcement, they announced their 92 catwoman a day after I preordered the Eternal Toys version (the place I ordered from is not refundable), really regretting it now.

They're announcement was actually in response to Eternal. Unfortunately they were forced to announce early for exactly that reason. It didn't save everyone, but hopefully saved enough people money knowing a better official version was on the way. I'm sure they'd prefer to have announced it with a prototype.

Yeah Jazzinc probably wouldn’t have announced theirs for another couple months if Eternal hadn’t revealed theirs. I’m wondering if Jazzinc is rushing their prototype now.

Yeah Jazzinc probably wouldn’t have announced theirs for another couple months if Eternal hadn’t revealed theirs. I’m wondering if Jazzinc is rushing their prototype now.
I don’t think JazzInc needs to worry or rush anything.
The second most heard JI were doing Catwoman they abandoned Eternal altogether.

People have been waiting a very long time for this character so now waiting just that little bit longer to get what will inevitably be the superior version shouldn’t be a problem.

I don’t think JazzInc needs to worry or rush anything.
The second most heard JI were doing Catwoman they abandoned Eternal altogether.

People have been waiting a very long time for this character so now waiting just that little bit longer to get what will inevitably be the superior version shouldn’t be a problem.
Yeah, in the interview Joost mentioned as a concern “we don’t want to wait too long because Eternal is releasing theirs” and I’m pretty sure everyone else was just thinking “we’re all going to wait for your version regardless of how long it’ll take to release.” The Eternal one looks terrible even at $150 :LOL:

Back